Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Can't get to Flux...
Lvl 254 "The Puzzler"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2013 at 11:13 PM
Veronica Valkyrien Berentsen
I've completed the crumbling palace, but I can't proceed to the Flux? Anyone know what to do?
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2013 at 8:01 AM
Marci Wilson
I have not been that far, but from what I understand from reading about it on the forum is that you have to have all other areas completed first.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2013 at 9:06 AM
Ken Layden
Marci is correct you have to complete all other areas before entering the Flux.
Lvl 254 "The Puzzler"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2013 at 11:25 AM
Veronica Valkyrien Berentsen
I have completed everything available at the moment.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2013 at 11:49 AM
Raymond
sometimes people by completion of a puzzle to open a gate, move on to that new area not realizing that there are still one or two puzzles in the area they just left. look at the area progress map, make sure you actually have all ci's in all the zones too, i.e. ecerywhere on the little map have to be 100% and everywhere on the big map too.
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2013 at 12:29 PM
LadyWizard
I hear sometimes the key gets hid by quest interface
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2013 at 6:58 AM
Marci Wilson
Raymond, does this hold true for newly released quests from the Commons as well? i.e the Missing Cow quests? Is it possible that while working on the new detective agency quests that the flux will not appear until it is finished?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2013 at 7:13 AM
Raymond
No, 'optional' game content like the Cows, Nate and the secret bonus areas have no impact on getting to the flux.
Veronica, I JUST got there and had to go through a whole rigamarole to get into it.

The key is right under your quest log. Its not possible to retrieve normally. Going full screen does not help. You have to zoom your browser several powers to make it visible, and then a few more to be able to walk into the Flux.

BAD placement. I am totally surprised nobody else has mentioned it and had the Developers fix it. There have been people reaching this flux as far ago as 2 weeks or so.
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2013 at 8:39 AM
Ken Layden
Well thank you for the feedback. I will make sure this gets looked at.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2013 at 1:50 PM
Ben Strijker
I had no problem what so ever to get into the flux, except then it was difficult to get in. But not worthy of mentioning it here or to submit a ticket to the dev's.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2013 at 1:53 PM
Raymond
Could be related to screen size.
I'm on a little netbook with perhaps as small a resolution as possible for this game. No idea what her resolution is/was. But I hope she has seen these replies.
Lvl 341 "Apprentice Monster Hunter"
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2013 at 11:49 AM
Playmus
What is the solution? I cannot get under the questbox to get through the opened door. I finally got to the key but after openeing the gate it turned back to the screen and I cannot get through
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2013 at 11:59 AM
Raymond
um, have you tried changing your screen size? have you tried going full screen. for me one of those didn't help but I didn't tell anyone to not try them.
Lvl 341 "Apprentice Monster Hunter"
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2013 at 12:00 PM
Playmus
It helped closing the chat, but only after reentering the game, as this shifts the view just enough to pass