Codename Entertainment
Guy in the helmet with the sword?
Post by Bushwhacker Carly deleted July 8th 2013 at 11:38 PM
Lvl 360 "The True Avenger"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2013 at 11:39 PM
Last Edited July 8th 2013 at 11:39 PM
Bushwhacker Carly
I saw him in the town and was wondering who it is?
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2013 at 9:07 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
That'd be the knight - like the detective, he'll have more to do as part of a later update!
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2013 at 12:22 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Great tease.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2013 at 4:08 PM
Raymond
But will it just be another do-nothing building somewhere like the town hall, or the blacksmith shop, or the school, or the brickbuilders shop (or whatever that is) or the detective agency.
Come on, we have built a ton of things for what? No purpose other then to have built them?
Post by Chris Cudmore deleted July 12th 2013 at 9:15 AM
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2013 at 9:17 AM
Ken Layden
While I don't agree with every opinion that may be posted on our forums I do have to defend people's right to express them.

There may be frustration about certain buildings being "build only" quests, however, our developers are constantly working on new content to bring into the game. This obviously takes time and no small amount of effort.

I'm personally excited about Investigator Kaine's mysteries which may reveal some answers about some long standing questions. It may lead to some new questions as well.
;)
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2013 at 9:41 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
Yes Chris, please keep your posts on topic in the future - you have to be respectful to other players, even when you disagree with them. (I deleted your post)

Raymond: Agree to disagree on this one. The town hall allowed you to expand your house, the masonry allowed you to pave the streets of the commons, and the school and detective agency will have associated quests, they just haven't launched yet. So far as I can see every building had/will have a purpose, even if you didn't care for or make use of that purpose.

Even having said that, to many people just building up the Commons will be gratifying on its own. There are many games where you similarly have to build up a town/village as part of your quest - building the town is part of the fun. One example is one of my favourite series of RPGs ever: Suikoden!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2013 at 12:25 PM
Raymond
thanks,
somehow I posted my reply in http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=7911#40915
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2013 at 4:03 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
I trust the developers have reasons for all that they do, and appreciate the hard work that goes into the programming, graphics and community support :o)
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2013 at 12:21 AM
Ben Strijker
Everybody should know what purpose that "Guy in the helmet with the sword" has.
If you play it starting from BW1
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2013 at 7:49 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
Shhhhh !!!!!!!!
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2013 at 7:04 AM
Marci Wilson
Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!!