Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
eggs
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2013 at 9:24 PM
Tina
y does my friends get faeries and elephant eggs to hatch but i only get the same lame ones. i want a fairy and a elephant....
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2013 at 9:50 PM
Raymond
There are 10 kinds that you can find, some are much more common then others, so when you get one of a type you don't want 'reject' it and try for another. You get 50xp anyway, but you skip 3-5 days of working on something you really don't want, and you won't get that large energy pack either, but you might get a different egg.

I have 3 each of 8 kinds and 4 each of the last 2 kinds, I have had to reject hundreds at least to get this way. At this point I will not hatch gryphons, bears or elephants because I have all the different kinds of odds mods those can have. How many will I have to reject to work on the other 7 kinds? How many duplicates will I have to raise to get an odds mod from them that I don't have (possibly rarer then the normal ones I might already have)? probably hundreds more.
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2013 at 2:46 AM
Tina
i want a bear too bad u cant send me one..
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2013 at 8:33 AM
Marci Wilson
Keep working at it, you will get one eventually. You may have to sift through a ton of kittens first though. In the meantime, you can also save up your Island tokens and get Poot (which is my goal, the tokens don't get you much else), or you can save up your Bush Bucks and purchase a companion either from the Island merchant that appears from time to time or from Missy.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2013 at 8:47 AM
Last Edited July 5th 2013 at 8:51 AM
Raymond
once I get my Poot in 7 days I am NEVER EVER going back to Amicus Island, not ever.

In bushwhacker 1, once I completed the Underwater zone, another horribly programmed thing, I never ever went back to that zone.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2013 at 6:53 AM
Marci Wilson
Right there with you Raymond. Once I get Poot, not ever going back.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2013 at 8:02 AM
Raymond
I bet anyone in their right mind is right there with us.
I don't even care about the sword that one can get with island tokens.
I AM NEVER COMING BACK THERE in as soon as 4 days from now. Can't wait. yippea.
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2013 at 8:17 AM
LadyWizard
Meh I'll still be going back for the sword and whatever goes in the building spot and free energy