Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The Community Manager has left, long live the Community Manager!
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2013 at 4:03 PM
Last Edited July 2nd 2013 at 4:05 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Hey guys,

I have some bittersweet news to share today. I recently decided to leave DJArts in order to explore further education. I'm excited to pursue this new opportunity but very sad to leave the awesome DJArts crew and fan community behind. You will probably still see me around as a player, even though I'll no longer be serving in an official capacity.

The good news is that we do have a new community manager on board. His name is Ken Layden, and you'll be seeing him around for the next two weeks as I make my transition (my last day will be July 15th, 2013) and he'll be taking over my role after my departure. I've had a lot of fun getting to know Ken and I'm sure you will too. He's a very cool guy and like all DJA staff, he knows his pop culture! Please treat him nicely!

Looking forward to talking to you guys in chats – both over the next two weeks and after my days at DJArts are over! 8)

- Noémi
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2013 at 4:05 PM
Ken Layden
Howdy,

My name is Ken and I am the new Community Manager. I have been very fortunate to work with Noemi before she leaves and can easily say she will be missed. I will endeavor to help build upon the great community the fans of DJArts Games have created. I look forward to getting to know people in the chats and on the forums.
If you have an idea, suggestion or complaint please let me know.

-Ken
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2013 at 2:05 AM
Ben Strijker
All Hail Chang!

Wait wrong Community.

Hello Ken and welcome, it is sad to see Noémi go even though I only spoke with you once on the chat and met you once on the multiplayer Island (animus?).

At the moment I do not have an idea, suggestion or complaint for you, if I do find one I will be sure to let you know. Or create a topic and place it there.

If you want to know me I am an creative thinker, have created quite a bit of topics here on the forum. Most got feedback some even positive Lucky none negative. The most time I am online is (looking at the timer at the bottom of this page) around 0:00 - 1:00 AM. That is because I am from Europe so it is morning for me.
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2013 at 2:55 AM
Bonnie Bonnie
Noemi, you will be missed and I wish you good luck on your further path!

Also, welcome Ken!
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2013 at 3:59 AM
DestKitteh
Noemi, you are an amazing woman, and we had a lot of laughs with the Two Destinys! Good luck on your change of path, I look forward to seeing you around.

And greetings to Ken - Hope no one is too harsh! Look forward to your help on the boards.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2013 at 8:26 AM
Marci Wilson
Good luck to you Noemi. We will all miss you. Congrats to you too. Ken, welcome :)
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2013 at 12:22 AM
Ben Strijker
@Noemi are staying in BW2 as a player or do you drop out completely? If your new schedule allows it of course.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2013 at 11:44 PM
Jean Davis
@Noemi - Good luck to you in your future ventures. You will be missed as part of the team, but we promise to break Ken in ...:) Hope to see you online, and you can send me a f/r if you like...:) (Just in case you need buddies in any of the games...:)

@Ken - Welcome Aboard, dude!!! We are loyal. good people who love our devs...:) Your first mission as Community Manager is: How do we launch a game now WITHOUT opening a new tab???????
Lvl 80 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2013 at 8:46 AM
Ken Layden
Thank you Jean. The tab opens automatically when playing on Facebook. It is something we are reviewing.