Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Game not loading and unable to finish the School's out quest

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2013 at 10:06 PM
bird
This game has had connection issues for 3 days now. I have asked about this in other DJ Arts games and they said that people are aware of it, but so far, it has not been fixed! I would have been able to finish this quest and get the end prize. You should credit people for finishing this quest due to game issues. Just because you are no longer updating this game does not mean people still aren't playing it.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2013 at 10:13 AM
bird
Wow, 3 days, no reply, quest ends and amazingly the game is now functioning properly. Too bad it wasn't working this way WHILE THE EVENT WAS STILL ACTIVE!

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2013 at 7:06 AM
Raymond
Sorry that you didn't get a reply while the event was happening.
I find it interesting that it all of a sudden worked for you when the event ended. That proves my assertion that things really do change during events.
For most people, this game is over. We hardly ever look at this forum.

It did work for me, I completed it and got 250 apples. As did several of the people I chat with in bw2. If you play that game and commented on your inability to load we would have told you what to do.
You also could have done a search in this forum, by paging through topic titles back at least a few pages. Or done a search for 'loading' or something similar.

ALL DJArts games are very computer intensive. All of them can have issues when new content or events come out. All of us old timers know that the one thing to do it to clear out flash cache. There are many ways to do that, one is to use a program called cccleaner, another is some url where you can clear out specific servers usage of your memory. But the simplest is during load to right click, select memory tab if its not the one displaying, drag to slider to 0, click ok, reload the game, click ok to allowing the game to store on your computer, click allow, then just let it load. Works every time to make the computer less balky for weeks/months till something else comes out.
There used to be a sticky topic somewhere, perhaps under a different game root in these forums, that outlined all these and other things to do when its slow. For example, use a different browser, or even a different computer.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2013 at 7:28 PM
Last Edited July 2nd 2013 at 7:29 PM
bird
I have finished the game, and am just getting the quest items I never managed to get and to get the dj arts tokens. I cleared cache, cookies, memory. That is the first thing I did. It did not fix the problem.

The game worked fine until the last 2 days. And then it kept telling me there was a game connection problem and that it couldn't find the game server.

I am not new to the game or what is needed to "fix" it. Your solutions do not always work on a Mac. And, I understand that to DJArts, this game is finished, but there are people still on the game. It should be monitored better for those doing what I am doing AND for those just starting the game.

Finally, I DID ask people on BW2, 3 days in a row, and never got a response beyond: Yep there is a problem, they know about it. I'm sure it will be fixed soon. I have noticed several times that people ask for help there and it's often ignored.

So, I guess I'll have to wait another year, MAYBE, to try this again. Or, I just give up on DJArts entirely and not recommend it to people because from what I have seen they do not go out of their way to help their players.