Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
saying not played on on banner at top
Lvl 318 "Expert Bush Whacker"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 9:37 AM
Frances Tiller
I have played bushwacker 2 today and after the daily reset yet it shows no energy played today. Hope this is a glitch and I still get my tokens. Also not showing in other dj arts games. Has anyone else got this problem before I open a support ticket.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 9:44 AM
Ben Strijker
I have the same problem, I think something went wrong this morning. I also could not get on this site as wel.

As for filling a ticket I am going to wait untill tommorow, if the problem is still there then I will fill a ticket.
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 10:24 AM
LadyWizard
Might want to open the ticket... server hosting the forums and the rewards went down this morning
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 10:38 AM
DestKitteh
4 tokens were just added to my account, viewable via the DJarts tokens store page. The banner isn't showing, but I only had 126 in there before, now it's jumped to 130.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 12:12 PM
Jo Helmers
Bush Whacker 2 Community The DJArts Rewards Tokens system & forum log-in are run through a third party who appear to have reset their servers. The servers are back up now and players should be starting to regain access, but it may take a day or two before all players are let back in. Unfortunately there's not much we can do about it - we hope your rewards start working again very soon, if they haven't already!
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 12:35 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
What Jo said. Submit a ticket if you want us to keep track of tokens you weren't credited (but please check that you actually weren't credited by looking in the store - not just that the banner hasn't worked)
Lvl 440 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 1:20 PM
Maureen C. Dance
I don't always keep track, so I don't know how many tokens I'm supposed to have. I do know I have 20, but it won't let me spend them.
Lvl 293 "The Great One"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 3:05 PM
JuJuBie
If the banner won't update while I am playing does that mean I was already awarded my tokens? I don't really keep track of them until I get close to 40.
Lvl 293 "The Great One"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 3:14 PM
JuJuBie
Never mind, I answered my own question. If you are playing and the banner does not change it means you have already gotten your tokens for the day.
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 3:32 PM
Dave Stone
@Julia When banner read's all done today, Then you have got all your token's.
If it read's Play 100 Energy, It's probably still broken.