Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Annoying problem with full-scree
Lvl 330 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd 2013 at 1:49 PM
Judith Fournier
Everytime I go to full screen, either via the 'f' key or the options bar, I get a notice "Allow full screen keyboard access" or something like that. It doesn't do anything and will disappear by itself but it's annoying. It just started happening since the Amicus Island site opened (I'm mostly in the flux zone now...)
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd 2013 at 4:01 PM
jpl77
I have the same thing, must be either a new update with Flash or with BW2, but I do find it annoying myself.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd 2013 at 8:22 PM
Marci Wilson
Yeah, it's been happening ever since the update. I have noticed that when you click the 'Allow' option, my character will move to that spot. :/ Yep, a little annoying, but only just.. no biggie.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 24th 2013 at 8:55 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
If people want to use Amicus in full screen with the chat bar, they need to be able to use their keyboard in full screen. Unfortunately, Flash enforces that pop-up every time you open full screen as a result. The pop up is a bit annoying (it'd be nice if they could just save your settings) but it's either that or not allowing Amicus to open in full screen.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2013 at 6:14 AM
Raymond
if this is the case then why do we get that popup no matter where in BW2 we try to go full screen?
sure the chat bar originated with amicus island, but we were never inflicted with this popup in any main play area before that. Is the chat server, whether or not there is a chat bar, trying to assert itself everywhere we happen to be?
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2013 at 9:47 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
Because typing is activated in the game, period - we can't just have that exclusive to Amicus, unfortunately.