Codename Entertainment
Amicus Island treasure hunt.
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 11:50 AM
Tina
help with clues plz...
where the watcher watches
for what will never be
on the back of a piller u wil find me.. where is this anyone?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 12:22 PM
Last Edited June 21st 2013 at 12:22 PM
Raymond
as far up as you can go on the western side.
doesn't the wiki have all the clues?
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 7:19 PM
jpl77
ray, i've asked since the beginning of the isle for people to message me or to respond the thread i created in the forum, on all the clues they come across.

unfortunately nobody wants to collect the data or send me screen shoots. until such time as i get the info I won't be adding the info, but that doesn't stop other contributors or editors for adding/changing the page.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 10:05 PM
Ruth Orozco
@Tina--this is the guy on the western side, as Ray said, that's watching for ships to come, but they never come...there's a piling near him. Hover over it and it will have a blue circle--that's what you click...
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2013 at 11:16 PM
Tina
thanks everyone i have finished it..i walked all day and tried to touch everything and i finally got it all
Lvl 440 "Swashbuckler"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 2:46 AM
Sandra Hutt
Right. I've gone round and round this island I don't know how many times, and I can't seem to solve the clue about the north western beach being devoid of folks and the clue's in a drink not in the cokes. Anyone able to help? Please!!
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 6:58 AM
tabzilla
In the area to the west of the tiki bar hut, there are some chairs on the beach with some side tables next to them. The one directly in front of the life guard tower has an orange drink in a glass sitting on the table - it's that glass.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 8:25 AM
jpl77
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Amicus_Isle#Isle_Treasure_Hunt_Spoilers

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Isle_Treasure_Hunt

Finally had some contributions for the clues.
Lvl 440 "Swashbuckler"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2013 at 3:32 PM
Sandra Hutt
Cheers Tabitha!
Lvl 440 "Swashbuckler"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2013 at 12:26 PM
Sandra Hutt
There's another clue I'm stuck on and the Wiki hasn't caught up with it yet. It's the first one on the next hunt; the one about the south side of the cove and what's left of a magnificant (sic) tree. I feel like I've hovered over everything tree-like or made of wood and found nothing. Any assistance?
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2013 at 7:13 PM
Marci Wilson
Sandra, I just posted a spoiler photo of that one (plus a few otheres) in the wiki :)
Lvl 440 "Swashbuckler"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 26th 2013 at 1:28 AM
Sandra Hutt
Thanks Marci. I missed that. I imagined the spoilers were all coming up in the order I'd had the clues. Seems they're all a bit random for everybody.
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 26th 2013 at 7:38 PM
MT
Thanks for your work with the wiki, Jason. You spoil us. :)
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 11:35 AM
jpl77
Your welcome... there is a team of editors and contributors (some who like to remain anon), but everyone helps, so credit is due for all :D
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2013 at 12:37 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
It is honestly some of the most impressive work I have ever seen in terms of a fan-made game guide. I really admire the effort of everyone working on the wiki.