Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Monkey Island Treasure
Lvl 244 "Brewmaster"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2013 at 11:52 PM
Emilie Doutt-Harmon
Where the heck is the Monkey Island treasure, Been looking forever and nothing !!
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2013 at 3:52 AM
Nick Smith
read the clue and follow the directions.

also you should maybe change your title.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2013 at 9:27 AM
Marci Wilson
Nick, titles are something that are earned within the game as achievements. Once you level up, you will see. You will earn those titles as well. As for input, please be helpful. Monkey Island is an area within the third, most recently added areas. Only the highest level players are playing that in that area. If you do not know how to help her, please don't post just to post. :)
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2013 at 11:50 AM
jpl77
nick did help her, although he should have added read the words that have capital letters and use those as the cardinal points on the compass and follow them.

as far as the title goes, he was making fun of the fact she can't find the puzzle and the treasure, yet she is a guru :x
102 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2013 at 11:55 AM
Nick Smith
I pay the the AG version and my levels don't show here.

my post was very helpful. the direction are contained in the clue for people that read it. the title part was a lil joke. a "puzzle solving guru" should be able to figure that simple clue out.

so Marci, please follow your own advice. thanks for your input that was no help at all.
Lvl 244 "Brewmaster"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2013 at 12:59 PM
Emilie Doutt-Harmon
Thank you Jason , you rock, thank you all for your input.....Em
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2013 at 4:34 PM
Marci Wilson
My apologies. Sorry for interpreting his response as snarky and somewhat belittling.