Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
big complaint, no kidding
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2013 at 7:39 PM
Raymond
about your attempt at manipulating graphics to do what, be better?
in no way can I get the screen on a tiny little netbook to work as well as it used to do before you added the screen size thing to the top left. 2 sets of scroll bars on the side and on the bottom take away 10% more of my screen which was already barely usable. no 'custom' size or default size works well.
please have an option to REMOVE that option.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2013 at 7:49 PM
Last Edited June 17th 2013 at 7:50 PM
Raymond
oh, wait, I had thought it only appeared on your BW2, but it appears to be just that tab.
apparently a function on my netbook that I never knew about, and don't know how to turn on or off, got turned on in that one tab, never happened in over 12 months. closing the tab got rid of it. will have to see if it's flash or something by opening bw2 again in a new tab.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2013 at 8:11 PM
Raymond
can't replicate it. I know I used the special function key and perhaps hit some other key then the one I was trying to 'shift' with it, and perhaps instead of the function key it might have been the window key.

whatever it was, it made a smaller screen inside the screen and had a resolution box in the top left with some funky screen resolutions and a custom one, and some bars on the sides to adjust the 'custom'. I could even get the graphics to be bigger then my actual screen and scroll around with that extra set of scroll bars.

whatever it was. it is cool and possibly useful, but not useful with this game on this little netbook.

does anyone know if its a windows command/key sequence?
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2013 at 9:04 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
Glad it's resolved, Raymond! I admit I've never heard of the tool you seem to have accidentally opened (the mysterious land of keyboard shortcuts!) but I hope one of our other players can give you a hand figuring it out.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2013 at 9:20 AM
Last Edited June 18th 2013 at 9:22 AM
Marci Wilson
It sounds like you found the zoom function. I'm running Windows 7. On my laptop the keyboard shortcut is

Ctrl +

to bring the browser screen back to normal the shortcut is

Ctrl -

This only applies to what is within the browser. I'm not sure how it would work on a Netbook or on anything running Windows 8, as that OS is app driven and not program driven.