Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Cannot connect to multiplayer server
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 11:15 AM
Athena/Wolfsbane/Arcane Vengeance
Is anyone else not ever able to connect to the multiplayer server? I also cannot change rooms. The Reconnect option keeps popping up. I was able to do the treasure hunt quest but cannot complete anything else since it requires connecting. Before I open a support ticket, does anyone know of anything else I can try to get connected? This has been like this since it opened & I have tried several times a day w/no change.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2013 at 11:35 AM
Raymond
Try a different computer or different browser.
If its still happening, now, then that's your only choice. I've done 3 quests all 3 days (but only 6 'unique' ones so far). The first day was a real pain because it was before they put out at least one bug fix. The second day I was getting what you describe while trying on my little netbook but I gave up and went to my bigger laptop and it was fine. Today even the little netbook works like a charm so I just don't know.
I did do a flash cache flush, but I always do that with any DJArts update and once a week also.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2013 at 9:41 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
Raymond's suggestions are all dead on, particularly clearing your cache. Here are instructions if you don't know how: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache