Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Can we please be able to sell more things.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2013 at 6:09 AM
Raymond
I'd like to sell many of the hats and capes I'll never wear.
It's nice that we can sell some house things, why some and why not others I wonder. There are a lot more things I'd like to get rid of.

I do not need this for gold, not a heck of a lot of gold from these things anyway.

Oh, and please stop making impossible to buy for Gems things. Until yesterday I needed 4 Emeralds worth of Gems for the last 5 trinkets & combines, now I just don't know, 2+ diamonds for amicus things?
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2013 at 9:26 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
The reason you can't sell some things is because you can't re-purchase them once you sell them, and we don't want people to regret selling an item they want later and can't get back. The items in questions are usually ones earned through events.

We got requests to make more things purchaseable with gems, so we did! Now you just have to save up to buy them.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2013 at 10:19 AM
Raymond
thanks, but impossible gems, even the smallest ci is a couple weeks worth of gem accumulation even with a gem pet at max level + 8 gem trinkets...
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2013 at 6:48 PM
tabzilla
I'd love to be able to sell my gnomes and seasonal items. I have to buy them (well, the event items) to get the achievements, but they usually aren't the sort of thing I like to use to decorate, and I hate having a cluttered inventory. Have you considered adding a warning notice instead of just keeping them unsellable? That way people will know when they are trying to sell something they can never get back, and people can get rid of the items they don't want.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2013 at 7:18 PM
Raymond
I don't really care about gnomes either, all my unsellable stuff is out in my yard or on the wall in the house. My inventory is barren of everything but pets, some pets I have penned up in my yard but others stay in the inventory.
I want to get rid of the even more useless things like hats and capes. I think I have hundreds, I have just about never changed what I 'wear' and don't care to. Only during events and such when necessary did I ever do so.