Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Possible Bug?
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2013 at 5:27 AM
Dave Stone
When i have 10 soccer supplie's in my inventory i cant hand them in. If i have 11, I can hand them in, And have 1 left in my inventory after. Why cant i hand them in when i have 10?
Anyone else encountering this?
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2013 at 5:36 AM
Bonnie Bonnie
yap, me too
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2013 at 5:58 AM
Raymond
I bet if at that time you closed the game out and reentered it it would have worked, that is if 10 is the number. I have not counted.
I think its a flash issue. I see LOTS of flash/memory leaking issues with every event.

p.s. the first thing you should always do with a content update or event is to clear out the flash cache, and do that once a week too. At least those are NECESSARY for any game from DJArts.

I'm more concerned about little things like say the Pets heat lamps quest. I was exactly 1 away from completing it, and still had plenty of energy. I power whacked a bush and 4 heat lamps came out, but of course only 1 was needed. I want those extras saved for my next time. This happens all the time for almost all the non-spawned quests of any kind anywhere. And I see others saying so in the chat so its not just my computer.

So, I'll ask again, it's been over 14 months. How long is it going to be for a play history function to be implemented?
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2013 at 9:24 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
@Dave & Bonnie: Seems the counter's reading oddly, we'll roll out a fix this morning.

@Raymond: I got confirmation that after consideration we have determined not to add a play history function for BW2. Sorry!
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2013 at 9:27 PM
DestKitteh
Noemi, I'm glad the counter was fixed. I had an issue like Dave's, but it was that the count would roll back every few hours. So I went from 4 to AAA, to needing one to complete AA.

All fixed now. Thank you.