Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Update: School House!
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2013 at 2:07 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Mrs. Robinson wants to build a School house in the Commons, and of course she needs your help! This new series of quests is available to players who have already rescued Mrs. Robinson from the bandits and built the pet stables in the Commons. Good luck!

This update also contains a long requested feature on the Town Crier – talk to him and he'll tell you all of the daily quests that are available for you to pick up today, while also highlighting the ones you have never completed before! Super useful for all you achievement hunters out there!

----

Please post all comments and questions regarding the School House update here!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2013 at 2:25 PM
Jo Helmers
just noticed this
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2013 at 5:53 PM
Bill Beard
Noemi? Any chance we can get a link to the Nate Comic? I kinda hit the Buy button before reading it...
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2013 at 6:13 PM
Joe Gosselin
just reload the game (Play Now button)
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2013 at 7:45 PM
Bill Beard
It doesn't work: I already bought the item so it won't reappear.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2013 at 9:47 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Bill

The comic has been added to the community page.
https://www.facebook.com/BushWhacker2
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2013 at 7:41 PM
Bill Beard
We need more salesman Nate comics. I mean I constantly want to punch him in the face for being so lazy, but there are times like this I can't help but laugh.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2013 at 5:27 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to the artists!
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2013 at 6:24 AM
Ben Strijker
Noemi can you also ask the artists why he has two swords? because he lost on during the boat ride to BW2 game. Also have heard from some that he ?supposadly? have a scar on his face. But that can be ofcourse fixed with make-up, but then we have Nate Dragon with make-up on and that does not fit his rough explorer status.
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2013 at 6:59 AM
Bonnie Bonnie
So, if I can ask... What is the point of this school? I completed it and it says come back in few weeks - will there be new quests or what?
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2013 at 2:00 PM
Ben Strijker
Bonnie: if you have read the tekst it will say that Mrs. Robinson is currently setting up school. So that people will stop putting things into bushes. And DJArts game have each year at the end of the summer an Back-2-School Event. (at least in BW1, EB2)

So It is to expect that BW2 will have and Event this year too, and any school is important in any town. Don't you want your kids to be properly educated about the world?
Lvl 370 "Revolutionary"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2013 at 11:53 PM
TommyRipz
In the current economic climate I expect our next few buildings will be a betting shop, a cash for gold shop and a pawn shop lol
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2013 at 6:53 AM
Marci Wilson
I feel bad for the poor guy that's just standing there hoping to one day open up a masonry shop.... I fear his dream may never come true. :(
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2013 at 8:56 PM
jpl77
Building by Blasting
That Filler Quest
Some Rocks Would Be Nice
I Don't Like Sand
You Don't Clay?
The Missing Blueprints
Sticks and Bricks
Brick Building

I would say these will be some up coming quests..... possibly related to the Masonry shop.
Lvl 318 "Workhorse"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2013 at 12:43 PM
Wayne Karl Pennachi
Where did you get this quest list? I have long been wondering about our would be mason, and these definitely sound like he may be a go.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2013 at 1:22 PM
jpl77
Wayne it is listed on the server call when bw2 loads up. the list on new up coming quests is quite deep. the devs working hard to bring us new content.