Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
how do people ask for energy packs more than once in a day?
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2013 at 8:06 PM
sunnydee
I have a few players that ask for energy packs "twice" at a time, I am wondering how they are able to do that? and are they actually getting 2x the packs? Glitch or some magical backdoor? I know we can only use 25 packs a day but that makes me wonder as to why I am being asked twice by the same player in one day, I know I cant ask a neighbor for energy more than once a day
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2013 at 8:11 PM
Last Edited April 14th 2013 at 8:12 PM
Raymond
One has always been able to ask for help twice in a day. I'm unsure if the limit is 49 in a day or 49 total. It has never happened to me. But back when I only had 15 playing friends, it was never a problem getting 25 energy packs a day, I just had to ask them a second time and it just so happens that all my friends play several times a day.
For you to ask a second time you have to wait a half a day, perhaps 10 hours, just keep checking for when the friends filter has people in it.
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2013 at 10:35 PM
sunnydee
I play many times a day and the requests from them are not coming 10 hours apart, I get 2 requests from the same person at the same time
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2013 at 10:50 PM
Raymond
coming in at the same time or noticed at the same time?
but it could be a bug, perhaps they send to 'friends' and then to 'all' and at that time you might not be temporarily removed from the list. But even if its a bug its not going to benefit him, it actually hurts him, if he sends you 2 requests then one of those takes away from requests he can send to someone else.

I did an experiment once. I have a friend who I know is always full of energy when I play so I didn't send them any, but I also didn't delete the request either, so I had some 25 requests for help from him. Then one day the instant he asked for energy I sent 25 at once and sent him a notification to check. Sure enough, he got all 25 of those right away.
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2013 at 11:00 PM
sunnydee
they are sent one after the other, so basically at the same time. maybe its their way of getting energy quicker but I still dont know how they can do it, if I send to friends and then try to send again, I dont have any names show for selection. I am really not upset by this, just very curious. I have 3 people that I have noticed doing this
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2013 at 6:17 AM
jpl77
I've never experimented with it, but I'm sure you could open up two BW2 windows and set up 'ask for help' in both windows, each window with 25 people in it.

Anyways, never done it, can't confirm that it would work, but it is worth a try.

I can confirm what Deb says though, I get numerous back-to-back energy requests from the same person immediately.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2013 at 6:48 AM
jpl77
Ok, as per my previous comment, you CAN send double requests to someone. I used my girlfriends account to send myself 2 energy packs at the same time.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/69085_10152715456045144_772399759_n.jpg
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2013 at 11:27 AM
Raymond
I always thought it was a browser artifact in registering a click twice in quick succession, not intentional on anyone's part. And like I said, if one can only send 49 requests in say a 10 hour session then these multiples, whether intentional or not, is a real problem for the people sending.
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2013 at 3:30 PM
sunnydee
thanks for experimenting Jason, I now have my answer.