Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Easter map?

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2013 at 4:14 PM
Vicki Castle
Trying to complete the easter map quest to find the easter bandit. IT sais that I need to use the map however I don't know how to open it up. It doesn't show up on the normal map. Any help would be nice

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2013 at 4:53 PM
Raymond
Maps are accessed by clicking the exclamation point you normally click to look at your quests, then click on the little treasure chest inside that instead of the quest icon.
They have from 4 to perhaps 16 squares, and they don't have puzzle pieces.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2013 at 7:33 AM
Vicki Castle
I'm not exactly sure what I am meant to be doing. I can't find any treasure map icon on my map where it shows the quest icons. There are just the blue exclamation marks which are the quests you can repeat. A map region called skull island has popped up but i'm not sure if its linked as it doesn't mention anything about the Easter event.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2013 at 1:38 PM
Raymond
Its not on the map. Click the exclamation mark icon on bottom of your screen, then don't click the second exclamation mark that that brings up (for quests) but click the treasure box (for treasure maps)...

Scull island is a sub-zone like many other sub-zones.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2013 at 1:39 PM
Raymond
treasure maps like the Easter Event are similar to the treasure maps you can do through the Museum or the Scientists Castle zone.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2013 at 4:36 PM
Vicki Castle
Ah I see it now. Sorry I really don't know why I didn't see that. Thank you for being patient :)