Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Idea's for next year easter event (if it comes again)
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2013 at 2:47 AM
Ben Strijker
First of I know the event is not over yet so it could be it is already intergrated into this year.

Égrebaf egg making.
Many of us have plenty of gems and the tinker smith have gotten some blueprints of Nate with some egg designs on it. Nate found them useless so he gave them to the tinkersmith.

5 eggs are there to be made and one showcase for your home.
1st egg 10 agetes and 10 citrine
2nd egg 25 aquamarine 5 sapphire
3rd egg 25 topaz and 5 ruby
4th egg 4 jade and 1 emerald
5th egg 1 moonstone, 1 jade, 4 ruby, 8 aquamarine, 25 topaz and 25 citrine

(Un)eggspected
Because of all the eggs you have turned in you accidentaly turned in a animal egg as well. It has been delivered to Misty and when you are ready and able to hatch it talk to her to start the quest.
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2013 at 9:41 AM
Luca D'Agostini
It cost too many gems, easy to you to say we have lots of gems but there are mana player that cannot afford such costs. Not everyone is level 115.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2013 at 2:53 PM
Ben Strijker
I am speaking for over next year. if you are then still level 60 ... you simply do not play enough. And it more of an quest for those who play alot should we be ignored then?
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2013 at 5:32 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
It definitely won't make it into this year's event, but I'll put the idea aside for future note!
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2013 at 9:08 AM
Luca D'Agostini
Maybe next year I'll be at level 115 (or more if the level cap raised) but there will be someone other who started the game later... If you have that excess of gems why you don't suggest a machine that powders them to make energy? (Oops, I just suggested it) ;9
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2013 at 1:51 PM
Ben Strijker
Just tough luck for them.

People that play longer can only get it so what? we already play for an year then we are allowed to get something extra out of it don't we?

@Noemi: I know it can't happen this year ... it is an suggestion for next year.