Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
A "tiny" complaint in the Flux zone
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 10:42 AM
Denise C Steil
I have so much fun with BW2 that it's hard for me to take my time and not use those DJArts tokens to get through one area and get to the next. This has gotten me into the Flux Zone much soon than I would like. My complaint is that these eyes of mine, which are closer to 50 than to 40, are having a hard time seeing those tiny puzzle pieces! I've tried resizing my screen and using full screen, but it doesn't seem to help much. Any other ideas?
679 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 12:58 PM
jpl77
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows7/what-accessibility-features-does-windows-offer

Make the computer easier to see. Several settings are available to help make the information on the screen easier to see. For example, the display can be magnified, colors can be adjusted to make the screen easier to see and read, and unnecessary animations and background images can be removed. For more information, see Make the computer easier to see.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows7/make-the-computer-easier-to-see-optimize-visual-display
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2013 at 5:22 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Those are some great tips, Jason.

We've also heard a few comments to this effect since the latest flux came out, so we'll be keeping our fans with slightly weaker eyesight in mind when designing future puzzles!
Lvl 349 "Needs More Energy!"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2013 at 8:18 AM
Melissa Kidd
Maybe there could be 2 puzzles or something to solve with the puzzle pieces found so the pieces don't have to be so small.
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2013 at 2:11 PM
Denise C Steil
Thanks I'll try that!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 17th 2013 at 3:10 PM
Raymond
personally I can't wait till the Flux is 12x12 and each piece is that much smaller, plus I bet they will all be monochrome with no images in them at all, oh wait, that would make it easier. LOL.
Lvl 437 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
71 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 17th 2013 at 11:46 PM
Last Edited March 17th 2013 at 11:47 PM
Adi Star
I just hope that the next zone isn't so dark I have a really hard time differentiating the colours. (below post that I just deleted is because it posted twice for some reason)
Post by Adi Star deleted March 17th 2013 at 11:46 PM
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 23rd 2013 at 7:35 AM
Nikki Rose
What's DJArt tokens?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 23rd 2013 at 9:42 AM
Joe Gosselin
@Nikki. When the game is open, look in the banner with other Dj Arts games above the play screen. One of them have a big red button 'SPEND'. Click on it, all the info you are looking for. Tokens are like fidelity points for playing the developpers games and can be traded for various bonus in their games.
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2013 at 5:12 PM
Carlene Paquette
I've also been having trouble actually walking back up to the chest once I complete the puzzle. Sometimes I end up going through the Devs workshop because I can't get my avatar to go up the path. Frustrating!