Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
If you have a question read Bush Whacker 2 Wiki first
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2013 at 10:22 AM
jpl77
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Bushwhacker2_Wiki

Bush Whacker 2 Wiki is not supported by DJArts or the Devs, it is maintained solely by users. Therefore DJArts doesn't take responsibility for the content within the wiki. However, all data gathered is very accurate and updated all the time. (Devs have commented on how accurate the wiki data is)

Please take the time to read through the wiki. It is built by the users for the users.

PLEASE share the link and give it to your friends.

I personally get frustrated when users on the forums and in game chat post the same questions without reading the Wiki (or forum) first. eg St. Paddy's day event. There are 4 posts on this subject in General Discussion alone. Yes we all want instant answers to our questions, but do a minute of research to find your solution first. (In-game chat is the worst offender for this though)

If you are reading this, then congratulations as you are part of the community who chooses to read up on the game, the events and content.

The wiki is an evolving page, and yes there is missing content. This is were the community comes in to help out. Feel free to post or comment here or in the wiki to improve the information. If you have complaints about the lack of information in the wiki, well then here is your chance to fix it. 2 weeks ago I had no idea how to edit wiki pages and I feel like I'm doing good at it now. What I am trying to say is that it is fairly easy to learn if you know something about computers.

We all love BW2 and have had questions, struggles and frustration along the way as we level up and find new in game features. This forum, along with in-game chat, facebook BW2 groups and the BW2 wiki strive to improve the social aspect of the game.

I'd also like to say a personal Thank you to the users who first started the wiki and the people who edited and update it's content. I also want to thank the Devs for coming to the forum and in-game chat to answer our questions and to talk with community who enjoys their games.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2013 at 3:16 PM
Raymond
My stock answer for those impatient people in the chat is 'go check the forums for that specific topic, or go check the wiki.'
I do question the accuracy of part of the wiki though. I have fished thousands of casts and as yet have not obtained the 2 scuba things from the very beginning. I also am missing some items from the 2 highest fishing spot, but have not fished much there, just enough for certain quests.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2013 at 4:30 PM
jpl77
Keep fishing Ray, I got them all now. Fished off and on for the past 2 weeks to get all the items. The list is correct.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2013 at 7:13 PM
Joe Gosselin
when i fished item they seem to have a small bug/swap between the captain hat and scuba helmet from Commons/Windy Crest but that do not really matter if you want all the items. the fish pond/seaweed cape can be fished from upper/lower forest, the holes from both areas share the same pool of items. Sometime it can take up to 300 casts to get one item, just don't lose hope (the stuff is not required to progress). At 3500 casts i got the last item from the list. The rest of the list is right.
Lvl 400 "Jackpot Winner"
188 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2013 at 11:21 PM
Shelagh Conroy
bump