Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Dusty Ranch/Where is the Key to exit the area?
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2013 at 2:50 PM
Vicki Lynn
Can anyone tell me where to find the key to get out of the Dusty Ranch area? All quests are completed, all items are completed but still showing 98%,and still no key, There is a black and white question mark over cowhands head near the shack, but no explanation as to what I need to do and can't get him to tell me what to do. Please help me. I have been working on the secret areas while trying to figure this out and I am now wrapping up the one here in the Dusty Ranch area.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2013 at 6:58 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
You have all customization items? You've handed in all quest items? You've done all the puzzles?

Take a look at the mini-map - if it's only the guy with the grey question mark, and you don't have a quest showing in the top-right telling you where to go that isn't something you've already done, then submit a ticket, we'll investigate.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 12:24 PM
Vicki Lynn
How do I submit a ticket? I've been trying to do that for the last couple of days, but can't find a link to submit a ticket to.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 12:41 PM
Vicki Lynn
Wow....I finally got it figured out...however, I would like to know how to submit a ticket just in case I need to in the future.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2013 at 7:58 PM
Raymond
If you were to open these forums and go to this particular section that you are already in, "General Discussion", and look, not far at all, at the 5'th topic that will always be there because its "sticky", you will see "Sticky: How to: Open a Support Ticket!"
Its there for people who need to know how to open a trouble ticket.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2013 at 10:36 AM
Vicki Lynn
Thank You!!!! Been so busy I forgot to check back for my answer..lol.