Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
How do I Calculat the rankings points?
Lvl 143 "Always Questing"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2013 at 3:24 AM
אדיר אלפי
How do I Calculat the rankings points?
I mean to the yellow numbers on the right side because they determine your rank but how to get that number?
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2013 at 2:12 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Pretty much everything you do adds to that number. The bushes you whack, the gems you find, the mana you use, etc, etc, etc. The exact formula will remain a mystery, but in general: just keep playing, just keep whacking bushes, the more you do, the higher your score.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2013 at 4:06 PM
אדיר אלפי
Ok so let me be precise, it prefer to use trinkets upgrade the % of everything(win gems/win coins/win mana/not win nothing) and not use trinkets upgrade my maximum energy/mana/power and the most recommended are those that raise the chance to not win nothing?
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2013 at 5:59 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
If you were trying specifically to upgrade your ranking, using trinkets which result in more wins (and therefore less nothings) seems like the safe route - although energy/mana/power will multiply your whacks, so who's to say, really?

I say play whatever way increases your enjoyment of the game the most. At the end of the day that'll bring the greatest reward.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2013 at 7:26 AM
אדיר אלפי
The only time that maximum energy is good it when I go to sleep.
You can add profiles?
Even buy another profile like buying places of trinkets so when I go to sleep and end to play I put one profile and when plays I put one profile and when I plays I put other one, and if I need to find Quest items I put other one.
Post by Nicola Pozzetto deleted March 4th 2013 at 1:54 PM
Post by Raymond deleted March 4th 2013 at 1:54 PM
Post by jpl77 deleted March 4th 2013 at 1:54 PM
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2013 at 4:47 PM
אדיר אלפי
Nicola Pozzetto, Raymond Jerome, and Jason Leslie
Noemi Pomerleau already answered my tirst question and I do not understand how your messages related

Noemi Pomerleau
you can respond on me les post please, and thank you for the previous responses.
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2013 at 1:54 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
I think you're requesting the ability to have set trinket groups that you can equip all at once, in which case that's already on our list of suggested updates! 8)

Nicola, Raymond, Jason- keep your posts respectful and related to the discussion, that was a completely unnecessary tangent.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2013 at 4:16 PM
אדיר אלפי
ok thank you very much for the answers