Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Just two small problems....
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 25th 2013 at 7:35 AM
Bonnie Bonnie
Hello, it's me again.

As said, I have two little problems:

1) My decoration items always dissapear from my house and outside of it. This happens everyday but just on few items. They show up in my inventory and this really makes me angry! Can you make it stop?
2) And the 2nd one is that the friend bar doesn't show all my friends. I had few best players in it, and they were in the beggining but then 2 days ago they just dissapered. They are still playing, I can see them in chat so the auto-deleting hasn't done any harm. Although, they are still my friend outside of game - I don't get that... How can I bring them back?

Thank you all for the answers and go to my other post and talk about pets!

Have a great day :)
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 25th 2013 at 5:24 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
1) Trust us, this makes us angry too. It's a known glitch but we just can't figure out what's causing it. Have you noticed any patterns as to what disappears?

2) I can look into this. Query: how many BW2 friends do you have overall, Bonnie?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 25th 2013 at 6:24 PM
Joe Gosselin
I have the same issue. When i place the Valentine Ribbon (only item that disappear) on the wall of the house, when i come back it is in the ranch inventory instead of the wall (not a big deal however)
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th 2013 at 7:08 AM
Bonnie Bonnie
I think that there aren't any patterns. I mean, every time I redecorate or reorganise things this happen elsewhere. Now, I always find my Dresser with Bonsai tree on it in my inventory and the there are always 1-3 tiles, always the same ones, but when I move stuff then this happens on some other random tiles...

And about friends, after cleaning (this moment), I have 208 friends.