Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Why exactly...
Lvl 246 "Socialite"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2013 at 1:09 AM
Vivianita Gordita
are we following the princess? I seem to be confused in the story line. Are we not following her but she thinks we are?
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2013 at 2:21 AM
Marleen Larik
If I remember right, as a major plot in BW1, the Princess was kidnapped (or "kidnapped", as we now know) and that is what started the BW1 characters' migration to BW2. I suppose we are still trying to bring her home to her father's castle... although it is quite apparent by now that that's not her own priority...
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2013 at 7:26 PM
Jen Lyons
I'm confused by this, too. It seemed like in the mountains, she wanted our help to get out of there, but now she's mad because we're "chasing" her? Obviously I missed some dialogue, somewhere.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2013 at 9:40 PM
Luna Zoraida
I don't remember what area but there is a twist - and the princess is not so innocent and sweet; she wants more than unicorns... Dragon powers I believe - hence her actions in recently released areas... :p
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2013 at 2:12 PM
Ben Strijker
She is using black magic.

She locks people and monsters (pets?) into puzzles. And closes areas off with magic wich can be undone with solving puzzels.
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2013 at 6:01 PM
Bill Beard
But we're assuming it's really the Princess: it could just as easily be a wizard/witch disguised as the Princess that is leading us on a merry chase so the real princess (who's still captured) can be taken further away.

But honestly she's just a spoiled brat that's finally gotten out from under Daddy's thumb (and let's face it, the King isn't exactly a smart man (thought the Unicorn was sealed underwater and unleashed a Kraken that killed the former Steward.)
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2013 at 8:49 PM
Luna Zoraida
In case anyone missed it; the dragon powers have nothing to do with anything in this game...just my wishful thinking for dragons to feature more in BW2... ;)