Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Stuck in the haunted forest
Lvl 140 "Little Kid Scarer"
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2013 at 3:29 PM
Ilka Lohmann
Hey there!
I have finished all tasks and puzzles in the Haunted Forest. But I cannot go on, probably because one of the items is still missing.
How can I find out, in which area I have to search for it?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2013 at 4:30 PM
Raymond
When you are in the Haunted Forest and you click on its Map it will show you what CI's you need. You can get it in any of the 4 squares there, just not the secret zone.
To complete an area you need to finish all the puzzles, and all the quests, and all the CI's.
Its rare to need a CI or two, has only happened to me twice, once in a very early zone and more recently just last week in the Haunted Forest. Rarer is to need to finish a quest, and the next zone, the Creepy Crevice is one as several people have mentioned.
Lvl 140 "Little Kid Scarer"
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 19th 2013 at 1:52 PM
Ilka Lohmann
Thanks, dear Raymond. What is the secret zone? Is there one in the Haunted Forest?
It happened to me for the first time. Up till now I found all the CIs before the end.
I find it rather anyoing - after all the weeks in the Flux. Now I wish to be back in the Flux. There at least I had some results. :-(
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 19th 2013 at 2:06 PM
jpl77
hmmm, i've been in the flux without having the secret areas done. i think you just need to make sure you have all the items custom items to 100%
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 19th 2013 at 3:13 PM
Raymond
Secret areas are bonus areas that are unnecessary for completion anywhere. As a matter of fact most people don't even know that there are 24 of them ranging in size up to 8x8.
The wiki lists at least the first 20 of them that existed prior to the newest zone.
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Lvl 207 "Dispenser of Justice!"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2013 at 10:12 AM
Jennifer Chang
I do feel like the Customization Item find rate in the Haunted Forest is off compared to previous areas. I finished the four areas with two CIs outstanding; I don't think I've encountered that before. I've spent thousands of energy randomly whacking and still need the last one to move on.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2013 at 6:14 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
The drop rates in the Haunted Forest have been adjusted based on the feedback we've received. 8) It should be easier to find CI's now.
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2013 at 4:55 AM
Glenn HalfKeg Marskell
im Stuck Trying to Find the Old Farmer in the setlers Thicket Where is the Settlers thicket i cant find it any where i found the hidden area fin an finished it but no thicket an without it i cant get the Keg to the Gate Please Help Me ????