Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Trinket combines?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2013 at 10:20 AM
Raymond
OK, I have every one of the 'crafted trinkets' and some of the 'trinket combines' but the rest of the combines need ingredients that I have no idea how to get. For the crafted ones you could ask friends, but where do the ones for the combines come from?
Sure I'm not going to use many, or even most, of them but I do wonder just how to make them.
p.s. I'm Level 105 and through the first 2 squares of the latest area.
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2013 at 1:08 PM
tabzilla
If memory serves, the trinket combines use the trinkets you can buy from the store. It's been a while since I've done any of them, though, and I don't have any new recipes to verify.
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2013 at 9:14 PM
Bill Beard
Correct: for the combines they should be existing NON-FLUX trinkets that you will have either found or purchased along the way. Typically combine schematics will reduce the trinket effectiveness by half and schematics will appear in the next major sector (i.e. the Schematics that consume the trinkets from the Snowy Mountains will appear in the Haunted Forest.)
Lvl 339 "Pro Egg Designer"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2013 at 11:56 PM
Paul Hidding
Just check first that you aren't already using a trinket needed for a combine, as you will lose that trinket.
Good combines are the ones that merge +X Max Power & Energy & Mana as the values stay the same.
Worse combines are the ones that merge +X% gold, nothing, fruit, etc .... as the resultant trinket will have lower values for all of the merged trinkets than they were if left alone. The only benefit (if that) is that they are combined into 1 trinket instead of five.