Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
energy suggestion
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 8:20 AM
Angele Malo
I've noticed the last few leveling up that I actually lose energy, just now I had about 147 energy left and only needed about 80ish xp to level up, so I did a quick whack, it paused and I leveled up but I didn't have full energy, I was given 786/825.

I guess my suggestion is if I do a quick whack before I level up I should be able to use the energy I had BEFORE leveling up not after.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 9:39 AM
Raymond
the point when you actually leveled up was not before your whack, it was during the whack and as such one, or two or some number of bushes up to 6 were whacked, and then the remaining ones were whacked reducing your energy from that max to a few bushes worth... You didn't lose anything, your automatic whack started using your new energy.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 10:38 AM
Joe Gosselin
Raymond is right. If you see that you need a few wacks to go up a level, try to switch all your trinkets to energy capacity upgrade, you'll get an extra at level up (so far i have an extra 310 energy this way) then whack bush per bush.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 1:15 PM
jpl77
really joe? i didn't know it worked that way, i always thought you got your base energy. i will have to try this now on my level ups!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 1:39 PM
Raymond
There are a ton of trinkets that increase your 'base' energy max. Just looking at all the ones I own, from trinket combines and crafted trinkets and buyable ones I see, +10 +25 +30 +40 +50 = 155. Did I miss any?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 6:25 PM
Joe Gosselin
you miss the Flux ones and maybe the epic Bush Whacker Token for playing BW1 (+5,+10 or +20), the +20 for the Golden Amulet.

@Jason, yes this trick work for level up, it refill your CURRENT max trinket equipped included.
However using extra energy packs (10% or 25%) or purchasing a 100% refill with DJ Arts Token don't work, the trinkets don't count.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 7:54 PM
Angele Malo
O_o blah, I knew that.......guess I just had a moment.....on that note I have all my trinkets for energy, this way when I level up I get more energy, and when I start in the morning its full too
Joe, what token do we get and when do we get it for BW1???
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2013 at 9:10 PM
Joe Gosselin
Bush Whacker Token Increases your Maximum Energy by 5-20
Crate next to Sasha in The Mysterious Forest (A Thank You! from Bushwacker 1)
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2013 at 7:19 AM
Angele Malo
ok I just searched every area, where is the mysterious forest?
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2013 at 12:53 PM
tabzilla
The Mysterious Forest is on the first island, immediately to the right of the tutorial level. There are mushrooms on its icon on the world map.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2013 at 9:21 AM
Angele Malo
Oooooohhhhhh! haha was looking in BW1 lol, I've got nothing there, maybe I have it already and didn't notice? or do I have to reach max in BW1?
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2013 at 12:25 PM
tabzilla
I don't think you had to reach the max level, as I hadn't done that yet when the game started, and that's when I got my trinket. I do recall Sasha standing next to some wooden crates in the forest, but now I think she's in my Commons, standing by the Town Hall? If you have the trinket already, it's easy to identify - it looks like a coin with "BW" on it. Sorry I can't help more with finding the thing, though.