Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
the general store
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 8:05 PM
Jennifer Fusillo
does anyone know where the general store is? i have le old shoppe, but not general store. i have a cat that says return to general store,but i cant find it
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 8:15 PM
Jo Helmers
you have to construct the General store. http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Quests scroll down to see the quest for it.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 8:28 PM
Jennifer Fusillo
i have the old shop and it says general store, but doesnt get rid of cat
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 9:01 PM
tabzilla
The general store has a sign on it that says Ye Olde Shoppe. To finish a general store quest, click the Help Wanted sign in front of the store, or go in and talk to the dark-haired guy behind the counter.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 12:30 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
Oh hey, is this about Mr. Mittens? For some reason people have collected random Mr. Mittens and they've ended up stuck in their inventory. A minor glitch but we're not quite sure how it comes about and it's so harmless it's a low priority.

If it really really bothers you we could wipe it from your inventory if you submit a ticket, but if it doesn't, then just enjoy the thought of carrying kittens around in your pockets.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 10:10 AM
Jennifer Fusillo
ok tnx ill keep mr. mittens until u guys figure things out
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 1:57 PM
Raymond
how about letting us use our multiple Mr Mittens as pets, and how about the nearly 50 gnomes that I have as pets too...