Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
trying to get to the companion for the Vday Event....
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 4:55 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I am new at this BW2...I need the companion ..but I cant get through the trees.....
so what am I doing or not doing right ......plzzn ty...
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 5:45 PM
tabzilla
Can you be a little more specific? What companion do you need? Where are the trees that are giving you trouble? Some barriers (trees or other obstacles) only disappear if you finish a puzzle in a nearby field.

If you're looking for the boy's lost pet, all you need to do is whack bushes until it appears. You can whack bushes anywhere, but you'll have better luck in the most advanced area you have access to.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 8:27 PM
Jennifer Fusillo
i dont have an companion either. when i go in my inventory where you can edit yr stuff, it says no companion
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 8:17 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@Tabitha......well there was a yellow ? mark on the south west corner......but the trees r still in the way to reach him.....i even checked today n it is still there....* what do u mean puzzles.....I thought I did them all......
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 8:17 AM
Barbara Tompkins
m tyvm for the reply.....Tabitha..
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 8:31 AM
Carlene Paquette
What field/zone are you in when you see this ? you can't reach?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 11:41 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I just realized that I was in the same field... since I started BW2.....I should have moved on ....I am now though...bummer.......oh well.. I am there now field 2,,,darn it......I see a yellow ? as well...but cant reach it yet.....maybe morrow.....but tyvm for replies.....:(
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 12:31 PM
Denise C Steil
keep working the puzzles in the fields. The area progress map (lower right corner) will show you the fields of the area you're in. The globe shows all the areas, handy when you get to higher stages. You have to do them in order (mostly) and finish the puzzles to move on. the Companions are only available after you have hatched an egg (requires 3 quests) and grown your pet to full size (3 more quests).