Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Was distracted during the completion of a puzzle
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 8:17 PM
Raymond
It used to be that you could click on a completed puzzle after you finished it and it would show you what it provided such as a key or treasure chest or opening some gap somewhere.
But now I can't, there are no puzzles since this was tier 3, all I see is field complete.
How do I find out what I missed?

plus, now in order to go to the holiday event area, I have to leave the area I'm in then I can click the holiday to get there. And when done there and click return to wherever, I have to then walk to somewhere in order to whack. Why?
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 9:59 PM
Carlene Paquette
I suggest you check the wiki to see what the field should have given you.
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 6:46 AM
Bill Beard
If you open the folding map icon (left of the globe icon) it will allow you to click on a previously completed puzzle and see what it was.

And yes, once you complete the 3 puzzles in a field, you have to step out of the field to access a holiday event jump. Whether this is a coding glitch or a deliberate change is unknown.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2013 at 8:44 AM
Last Edited February 28th 2013 at 8:45 AM
Raymond
Was distracted again for a second but this time it was during completion of tier 1 of a square.
So all the tiers exist and both 1 & 2 can be clicked on.
But when I click on tier 1 it is completely blank instead of showing me what it looked like when it was complete.
Please bring back that functionality.

Oh, Bill, when you have completed an area you can't click on any of the tiers be because they don't exist anymore.
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2013 at 9:25 AM
tabzilla
Raymond, I am experiencing the same issue as you in the Sickened Stream, the area I'm working on. I have completed the first puzzle of the first field, and I'm working on the second puzzle. When I click the first puzzle in the top left of the game screen, I get a blank image instead of the usual completed puzzle image.

However, Bill's comment is completely accurate. If you've completed a field, the puzzle icons don't show up in the upper left any more. But if you follow his instructions and open the Area Progress icon (at the bottom of the screen, between the buttons for your inventory and the world map) you can click the completed puzzles from there to see what they showed.

I can see all previously completed puzzles in the area progress map, even the one that isn't appearing when I click the puzzle icon from within the field.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2013 at 10:34 AM
Raymond
Ah, that's probably how I checked before.
But I wonder if completed tiers 1 or 2 while within a square ever displayed anything when clicked on.