Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
valentines day event
Lvl 102 "Reverse Grinch"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 8:08 PM
Sarah Jean Kemler
So...ive finished the tables but got no achivement for it, also i got all points i needed to get the v-day gnome statue... anyone know why i might not be getting either? ( when tables are done they say youve helped enough to get achivement which all 3 have said this). anything could help
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 8:12 PM
tabzilla
You don't get the ribbons or the gnome until the event has ended, so you'll have to wait for that. On your profile, it looks like you are only finished with two tables. Are you completely sure that you have gotten the "you've helped enough for the achievement" message from all three? Check each one again, and if you are getting that message from all three tables, I would suggest submitting a ticket about it.
Lvl 102 "Reverse Grinch"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 8:14 PM
Sarah Jean Kemler
ty for the gnome part and yes, i had to double check the tables but all 3 said it. and i will ty
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 4:58 PM
Barbara Tompkins
yes I too get the same message that Sarah.....gets & I cant figure out how to get the campanion ..there are trees there.....I am new at this BW2 anyone know....what I am not doing or doing wrong.......there should be a tutorial to see how game works...
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 7:25 PM
Jo Helmers
there is go look here http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 8:31 PM
Jennifer Fusillo
what companion? im missing one too. i just finish the yeti level.any ideas
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 8:31 PM
Jennifer Fusillo
what companion? im missing one too. i just finish the yeti level.any ideas
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2013 at 8:53 PM
tabzilla
Jennifer, if you've been keeping up with the quests in the Commons then you should be able to get one pretty quickly. See http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Pets for details about companion pets. But if you're backed up on Commons quests, it will take you a while because constructing buildings takes a lot of lumber, and you can only make 20 lumber per day for free. See http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Quests#Jim.27s_Lumber_Mill for details about the Commons quests (they begin with Jim's Lumber Mill and continue down to Pets and Stable).
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 10:12 AM
Jennifer Fusillo
ive got a dog egg and am doing task to hatch him. is that my companion?
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2013 at 10:51 AM
tabzilla
Yup, that is a companion pet. When he's hatched and raised, you will be able to equip him in your inventory, and he will follow you around and help you whack bushes.