Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
loading problems?
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 7:58 PM
Angele Malo
trying to play but all I get is a black screen, possible problem?
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 11:46 PM
Jo Helmers
clear your browser cache and see if that helps
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2013 at 6:30 AM
Angele Malo
I do clear my cache often, I think its my computer though, kept saying adobe crashed :(
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2013 at 6:35 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Have you updated your flash recently, Angele? If not, give that a shot.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 6:49 AM
Angele Malo
I'm not sure when it was last updated, uninstalled flash and cleared all my cache and history but still freezes, I'll have to have someone check it out
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 7:07 AM
Raymond
without fail for me everyday when I play I have to reload twice, once in the middle of whacking wherever I'm whacking after about 15 minutes of being in the game (have to check a lot of things before I start whacking) then when I go to the Valentines Day field after doing everything. And flash doesn't ever say its crashed, it just sits there not transporting me anywhere. Overall it takes me a half hour to play say 5 minutes of stuff Not very fun at all and almost making me want to quit. But its no where as bad as BW1 was just to big for anyone without a cray supercomputer.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 10:11 AM
Raymond
clear your flash cache.
I just updated flash and I decided to right click on the opening game and drag the storage to 0. I then re-allowed the game to store on my hard drive.

The game seems to crash less. It seem to load noticeably faster. But more importantly when I exit the game it exits almost instantly instead of the 80-100 seconds of absolute inability to do anything. This alone will make any crashes less painful as I won't have to wait for my reload attempt to actually wait for the interminable exit before it reloads.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 6:52 PM
Angele Malo
I just uninstalled flash completely, cleared all my cache and history then installed the newest version of flash, seems to be working much better, doesn't take as long to go in V-day event but still freezes a tad.
Lvl 33 "Apprentice Monster Hunter"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted February 24th 2013 at 9:04 PM
Michelle Darlow
argggh!!! Help so frustrating just cannot load game just a blank screen..
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th 2013 at 12:18 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Our best advice is: Restart your browser, update your flash, and if that doesn't work use a new browser to see if that improves things.

If you're still having problems after all that it becomes very hard to diagnose without having access to your individual computers, so there's not much that we as Devs can do about it.