Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Possible Pet Stats
Lvl 253 "Swashbuckler"
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 11:21 PM
Last Edited February 12th 2013 at 1:36 AM
Josh Ochenduszko
According to Hank, "Every companion has a bonus stat, like a trinket. Each type of companion has a small selection of bonuses they can offer, but once they're hatched the bonus is fixed. So in theory you could have two kittens with different bonuses."

So, I've been putting together a list of possible stats for each pet as my friends update me on what stat their pets get. I'll post the list I have so far. Please post what stat each pet has IF IT'S DIFFERENT FROM THE STATS I ALREADY HAVE LISTED.

Note: So far, it sounds like most pets have three possible stats.

PUPPY: Odds to Win Power, Odds to Win Fruit, Odds to Win Mana
KITTY: Odds to Win Power, Odds to Win Mana, Odds to Win Gems
BEAR: Less Nothing
ELEPHANT: Less Nothing
GRYPHON: Odds to Win Quest Items, Odds to Win Puzzle Pieces
FAIRY: Odds to Win Power, Odds to Win Gems
MONKEY: Odds to Win Gems, Odds to Win Mana
RAPTOR: Odds to Win Gold, Odds to Win Mana
KANGAROO: Odds to Win Mana, Odds to Win Gems, Odds to Win Fruit
PARROT: Odds to Win Fruit
Lvl 339 "Pro Egg Designer"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 7:31 AM
Paul Hidding
I have a Kanga with Odds to win Fruit. :)

And ... you missed out the bonus three: Snowman, Turkey & Reindeer. Do they have 2 different odds, or not?
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 8:00 AM
Luca D'Agostini
I have a puppy with odds to win mana.
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 9:14 AM
tabzilla
I have a raptor with odds to win mana, a puppy with odds to win mana, a snowman with max mana increase, a turkey with less odds to win nothing, and a reindeer with less odds to win nothing.
Lvl 204 "Loves The Developers"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 2:18 PM
Angela Salazar
i want to know at how high does their levels go? right now my fairy is at level 6 but how many more levels does it go to?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 3:01 PM
Last Edited February 11th 2013 at 4:12 PM
Raymond
at least 35, check the rankings of the top player. I have mine at level 19.
and possibly by simple math maybe 160, i.e. 0.625% times 160 equals 100%, but as this is a percent of a percent then this might not be the limit either.
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2013 at 5:21 PM
Luca D'Agostini
0.625% is the chance at level 1 (and not for all pets, some of them starts with 0.5%). At level 2 it becomes 1% and increase by 0.5% every levelup (at least my pets do that way). Following your logic (based on the hypothesis that pets can arrive at 100%) they can grow up to level 200, but as I said this it's only an hypothesis. For all we know they can grow up to a level between 35 and the infinite.
Lvl 253 "Swashbuckler"
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2013 at 1:34 AM
Josh Ochenduszko
@Paul Hidding: I didn't include the holiday pets because the stats are the same for everyone I've talked to so far. Max mana increase for snowman, less nothing odds for reindeer and turkey.