Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Many new suggestions :)
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 7:49 AM
Bonnie Bonnie
So, I have few improvements, that may be good, here's the list:

* This is the first one, and I think it is very important. We all know that BushBucks are somehow hard to get unless you're rich in real life. So, maybe you could change that, becouse not everybody can afford them, but we would still like to get some better stuff. So, I think that it would be great to make some kind of conversion: Since you can buy Ruby for 10BB and Emerald for 300BB and coins and so on, there sould be the reverse process too; you can sell 1 Ruby for 10BB.... I hope everyone understand what I mean...

* Some of us havn't been able to play at some events in past, so there in the event area, where clown has its tent, there should (optional)be place, where you can play past events in which you weren't already. So every player would be able to play the whole game from the beggining...

* When you get an egg, instead Misty took it if you don't want to hatch it rightaway it should be stored somewhere... Couze that really sucks... At first I thought that it is able to take egg back so it chose to give it to Misty and then when i wanted it back I had to search for another ....

* When you discover a Secret Area, it should appear on world map, like a little flag or there should at least be a flag when you finish it...

* Well, I know that is very fast to talk forward but maybe there should be like a 3rd island with the savannah and vulcano theme... I think it would look great :)

* Maybe there should be timers in city for another quest, becouse it is really anoying to wait and not knowing how long to wait...

*I think that less nothing should mean less junk when fishing, too...

* When you're fishing the task bar should be shown...

* The daily bonuses should be improved.I mean, like every week there are same things. There should be decoration items and wear items or trinkets or at least bigger doses... So if you play game every day you should be awarded.

* Since it is called ranch - where can you buy cows and bulls for it? This means that there should be more diversity in animals...

* There should be option, when you can change the look of your house... The colors and stuff, the roof, etc.

* And the last one for now - Why can't be bear rug placed on carpet or tiles? That is so irritating! Please fix that!

So, I hope that you'll support my suggestions. I'm not born English talking person, so I appologise for grammer mistakes.

Please comment and disscuse.

Tnx :D
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 10:23 AM
Luca D'Agostini
For the bush bucks suggestion I think there's nothing to do... after all the programmed a game to make a profit, not because they were bored.
All MMOs have premium features... which I hate, because I can't afford them (T_T) but I respect their point of view, since they have to pay bills too.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2013 at 6:29 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Oh phew... (Cracks knuckles) This is going to be a long one... I'm going to respond to each of these suggestions:

---------------

* This is the first one, and I think it is very important. We all know that BushBucks are somehow hard to get unless you're rich in real life. So, maybe you could change that, becouse not everybody can afford them, but we would still like to get some better stuff. So, I think that it would be great to make some kind of conversion: Since you can buy Ruby for 10BB and Emerald for 300BB and coins and so on, there sould be the reverse process too; you can sell 1 Ruby for 10BB.... I hope everyone understand what I mean...

As Luca said, unfortunately Bush Bucks are going to remain a premium item. We recognize that many of our players cannot afford Bush Bucks, and we respect that fact and are happy to provide you with a free game to enjoy playing every day! We also provide a small supply of Bush Bucks so that players who play for free can purchase whatever they want if they are patient enough. I know several players who have saved their free weekly bucks for many weeks to purchase the tractor.

However, this game is made by a small staff who live off the money we earn from it (and our other titles). We can't afford to give away our only source of revenue in greater quantities than we already are. Without our staff, there would be no BW2 at all, and we think no BW2 is a lot worse than there being a limited number of Bush Bucks for free players!

---------

* Some of us havn't been able to play at some events in past, so there in the event area, where clown has its tent, there should (optional)be place, where you can play past events in which you weren't already. So every player would be able to play the whole game from the beggining...

It's likely that we'll give players the opportunity to re-play seasonal events sometime in the future during appropriate times of the year, so until we decide against that categorically, we'll hold back on this suggestion.

---------

* When you get an egg, instead Misty took it if you don't want to hatch it rightaway it should be stored somewhere... Couze that really sucks... At first I thought that it is able to take egg back so it chose to give it to Misty and then when i wanted it back I had to search for another ....

Even if the pets you want don't come up in the right order, you have to accept and hatch the pet right away if you want it- or else search for it again later. Right now we have no plans to integrate pet storage.

---------

* When you discover a Secret Area, it should appear on world map, like a little flag or there should at least be a flag when you finish it...

That's on our list of potential updates!

---------

* Well, I know that is very fast to talk forward but maybe there should be like a 3rd island with the savannah and vulcano theme... I think it would look great :)

Awesome ideas, I'll write them down for the future.

---------

* Maybe there should be timers in city for another quest, becouse it is really anoying to wait and not knowing how long to wait...

Already on the list of potential updates!

---------

*I think that less nothing should mean less junk when fishing, too...

Trinkets don't affect fishing, and we don't intend to include trinkets for fishing at this point. Sorry!

---------

* When you're fishing the task bar should be shown...

Also already on the list!

---------

* The daily bonuses should be improved.I mean, like every week there are same things. There should be decoration items and wear items or trinkets or at least bigger doses... So if you play game every day you should be awarded.

We've got it on the list to reconsider the daily bonuses but I'm not sure when/if this will be changed at this point.

---------

* Since it is called ranch - where can you buy cows and bulls for it? This means that there should be more diversity in animals...

Anybody up for a cow pet? I can put it on the list!

---------

* There should be option, when you can change the look of your house... The colors and stuff, the roof, etc.

I'll add this to the list of suggestions.

---------

* And the last one for now - Why can't be bear rug placed on carpet or tiles? That is so irritating! Please fix that!

Already on the list of known issues!

---------
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 9:28 AM
Bonnie Bonnie
I'm thankful for your answers, and I understand the BushBucks situation, although I said I have to try and said something, maybe I would be succesful - but OK. Hope the updates are coming soon.

I really like this game and I wish you the best at doing your work.
Until next time :)
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2013 at 7:06 PM
Angele Malo
*I like the way bushbucks are set up, make you have to save up for whatever, even if it takes a while

*would be nice to play past events to get the items missed, but not a big issue for me

*I like the task bar when fishing suggestion, especially when you have a fishing quest, would just be more convinient to see if you've completed it or not.

*hmm a cow pet.....could be interesting, or another option for daily energy, milk it once a day type of thing and get X amount of energy

*personalizing out house is a great one too