Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
the fourth ice cave
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 7:28 PM
Weez Payton
Raymond please don't answer and be a jerk. I have no patience for you today. Anyone else, I found http://andaho.com/bw2/slidemap.jpg but yet I can't get that spike up at the top to be up and can't figure it out and it's really frustrating. I've just been playing in the flux for the last week to do the valentine event but I can't seem to figure out this maze. help please!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 7:48 PM
Last Edited February 7th 2013 at 7:56 PM
Raymond
The ice area on the south of the 3'rd Ice Cave square requires you to flip those 3 switches in a certain position, and to flip a single switch in the ice area north of that 3'rd square. Don't do both things and you can't follow the path outlined in http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=6212

if you are referring to help that I and others have tried to give someone else, well that was her fault, she made it sound like she was all the way through The Ice Caves, all 6 puzzles in all 3 squares, but she actually was having trouble getting into the ice caves in the first place, once we knew that we gave her the info she needed. We can only answer the question asked and when its asked either in a completely misleading or wrong manner then there's only so much we can do.

p.s. that's a great picture but it seems to be at odds with the instructions listed in that 6212 post. Well it appears just a simple missing right down right down then those instructions are correct from then on.
Lvl 260 "Diamond Finder"
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 10:33 AM
tabzilla
I don't mean to be rude, but I had very little trouble figuring out that other person's problem. "I have done the entire snowy mountain and spent hours reading all the posts to find the path to the ice cave. I am not finding the path. ...All I'm seeing is people talking about what is inside the ice cave." Followed by "I saw that post and it tells me about the cave and not how to get into it." That doesn't sound like she was inside the ice cave, it sounds like she couldn't find the entrance.

I remember having trouble at that part too. There's another sliding puzzle above the field with the three switches, and at the end of that puzzle there's a lever that will raise that one crucial ice pillar.