Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
help at each station 50 times
Lvl 217 "Expert Bush Whacker"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 10:27 AM
Ruth Verburg-Stewart
How are we to know when we have helped each station 50 times?? (eg. chocolate station, bear station). I do see my hearts and bears building but do I need to count each heart and bear to make sure I have 50? Will the green exclamation mark disappear when I am done a station? That would be the easiest way to tell if ya ask me, lol
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 10:32 AM
Last Edited February 4th 2013 at 10:32 AM
Raymond
No idea. I counted the heart boxes of chocolate carefully and then helped some more and it did not go up at all. I also have built the bear table several times and there are no bears, none at all.
There is no way to know how many of anything is done. Totally unlike the Christmas presents which were designed to be easily counted.
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 10:38 AM
Ruth Verburg-Stewart
I counted as well Raymond and it's hard to keep track of the hearts you've already counted, lol. Like the Christmas event you knew when the presents were at where they should be by the pyramid effect. Hopefully they will come up with some sort of solution so we don't keep repeating the same table when there is no need to anymore. Thanks for responding :)
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 3:57 PM
David Davison
Well, there are 25 of each bears and chocolates around each completed table, I think. So either you get credited twice for each bear and box of chocolates, and you just have to make until they say they're complete, or there's really no way of knowing how many times you've helped at each table.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 5:48 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Read the dialogue box as you hand things in- the people at the stations will inform you when their work is complete, then you can move on to the next one!
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 8:29 AM
Ruth Verburg-Stewart
ok, thanks David and Noemi...will pay more attention to what each person is saying!
Lvl 64 "Needs More Energy!"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th 2013 at 11:38 PM
Daisy Rose
I've gotten to the "I've got all the roses I need for now" line on each of the stations but I haven't gotten the award for helping at all three tables yet. Is there some other text to look for?
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 12:39 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
Daisy, they specifically tell you at one point that you have enough for the achievement - that should be your signal. You can also check your achievements - every table you finish will give you a jump of 50 points towards completion, so if you've been working on one table and it jumps, that'll help you tell.
Lvl 64 "Needs More Energy!"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 11:24 AM
Daisy Rose
Thanks!
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 4:55 PM
Erin Sayers
hay all there was a bit of a bug on this but the devs fixed it today. There is now a line of text added to bottom when you hit 51 helps.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 10:37 PM
Raymond
nope, not fixed.
I have more then 50 on each of the 3 tables, I have seen that message at each table.
I still have 0 out of the 150.
so no its still got whatever bug it has had since the beginning.
nothings been fixed.
the placing of that text is in no way a fix of the underlying bug in the counting and display of that achievement in your profile.
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 11:46 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
If you don't have the achievement (or any progress) in your profile then you haven't done 50 helps on each station. I have confirmed multiple times that this achievement is not bugged. Remember, it's for 50 helps, not 25 items displayed. Since you get more reveals for less helps when you have friends helping at your station, you could have all 25 bears/chocolates/roses show up long before you hit 50 helps. Just keep helping until they explicitly say that you've earned enough for the achievement.
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 6:46 PM
MT
Justin, the three stations all tell me the 'I have enough of X but you will still get credit' message, and my achievement shows 0/150. I'm not clear on whether it should show any progress before ALL the stations have been helped or not.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 6:52 PM
Last Edited February 7th 2013 at 6:54 PM
Raymond
Since 2/1 I have almost exclusively been doing the chocolate boxes. I did do some bears and some flowers, but for over 5 days I have used 1130 energy 3 times a day plus bought energy packs and friend energy and plantings of 7 cantelopes (305 energy every 6 hours) and so on.
I HAVE DONE OVER 300 CHOCOLATE BOXES but the game still thinks that I have not even done 50.
Stop saying there is no bug.
Start listening to the dozens of others who have said this very thing.
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 7:17 PM
MT
Raymond, maybe it isn't a bug. Just relax; haven't Justin & the gang always been more than helpful? I'm sure we'll get credited for all our efforts.
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 7:29 PM
Ruth Verburg-Stewart
I am still so confused...I am getting the same message as Michelle at my stations and I know for a fact that I should have well over 50 at the chocolates so what I'm doing is saving my hearts till I know for sure what I am supposed to be looking for to let me know I am complete at a station. I would hate to see that I don't complete the valentines ribbons and prize just because I wasted all my hearts at the wrong station...thanks for trying to explain Justin but I just don't get it, lol
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 7:56 PM
Angele Malo
I just checked and I have 50/150 yet I know I've done them all, I just checked what the msg says and they say I've completed enough of X to get achievement.
Lvl 420 "Needs More Energy!"
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 2:17 AM
Last Edited February 8th 2013 at 2:18 AM
Jennifer Mitchell
I've just checked mine and all say I've done enough for achievement yet it still says 50/150.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 12:51 PM
Angele Malo
ok not sure what changed but I had that msg on all stations last night and just turned in more hearts and now the bear one isn't done, that was the 2nd one I finished!!! maybe next even like this have a counter to show exactly how many times we helped
Lvl 50 "Party Planning Leader"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2013 at 12:59 PM
T-Roy Lent
I too am getting the massage that all three are done, but the achievement reads 0/150.