Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
This is totally bogus.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 6:14 PM
Last Edited February 9th 2013 at 7:57 PM
Raymond
sure, and if I spent cash or Bush Bucks I could have 50 of every pet by now. He/she said they didn't buy anything. "and never buyed a single one"
people who have not bought a pets egg or bought the completion of one or more of the hatching quests or bought the completion of one or more of the raising quests of a pet, or bought the completing of the pets playpen about 2 weeks ago wouldn't have 5 yet, 4 or 3 at the time this post was current days ago...
Ruth, Leveling of Pets does not end, if it has an end its higher then 20 which I'll reach in a few days, at 18 right now on my main pet. There was an achievement for 15 too.
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 4:41 AM
Luca D'Agostini
Vedi Nicola, ogni occasione per dimostrare a mister so-tutto-io la sua palese ignoranza mi è di gran conforto... non ha nemmeno capito che lo stai prendendo in giro (nonostante l'immagine che hai pubblicato dopo lo rendesse piuttosto evidente).
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 10:59 AM
Nicola Pozzetto
Luca si mi sta alquanto sulle palle anche a me :D poi vedi lui se ne esce con sentenze tipo "Leveling of Pets does not end", capisci? lui ha deciso che non ci sono limiti. Il mio pet più alto è al livello 21 comunque gli altri 6 non li ho mai usati ancora proprio perchè voglio vedere a quanto arriva e domani mi nasce l'ottavo :) ho fatto bene a mettere da parte i dj tokens per l'update, sono quasi al livello 103 e sto finendo la prima zona
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 11:10 AM
Joe Gosselin
there's an acheivement for level 25.
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 11:23 AM
Nicola Pozzetto
there is an achievement for level 35 confirmed... just look #1 in the ranking who's already 115 and maybe already complaining that there's no new content...
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 5:05 PM
Ruth Orozco
guys, let's stick to English, okay? kind of catty to carry on in Italian--has only one effect and that's to make others feel talked about...