Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
This is totally bogus.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2013 at 9:13 PM
Raymond
I completed my second pet 2 days ago. Then it took about a full day, 3+ full bars of energy to find another Egg, and that Egg was for a Pet I already have and DO NOT want another yet. So I rejected it. Took me another full day, about 3 more full bars of Energy to get another Egg, and that was also for a pet that I already have and do not want another of yet and I rejected that one too. Gee, will it take me another day to find another Egg and just what will that one be, I bet there is a 90% chance its something I already have.

Please give us perhaps 10X odds of getting an Egg when we reject one, or allow us to convert it to another random one, or give us a full Energy pack in compensation of our efforts to get something we don't want, or allow a preference setting to allow only new unfound Pets and once we have all possible ones have it automatically change to random out of the full field of choices. I for one am like perhaps half of your players and DO NOT want more then one Pet of a kind just yet and I can also tell you that I really HATE your random number generator because of the 5 Pets I have I only have 2 kinds of odds modifiers out of ALL of them.

This is totally bogus. What a waste of time.
Lvl 64 "Needs More Energy!"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2013 at 10:45 PM
Daisy Rose
Sounds like you're just having a stream of bad luck, it will pass. And it's a game, it's supposed to be a waste of time.
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 2:08 PM
sunnydee
at least you are finding eggs, I had to buy mine, wont be buying another one until I find at least 1 egg!
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 3rd 2013 at 2:56 PM
Angele Malo
I've been whacking for 2 full days now with not luck, this is 4 refill of energy plus all 25X2 energy packs, plus all the fruits I've harvested, also all the fishing I've done, PLUS I bought an energy drink with my DJArts tokens. So if your whacking up eggs that easily I wouldn't be that upset, and isn't there a medal thing for having 2 same pets?
I do understand your frustration though, would be nice to be able to pick which animal is going to be in that egg.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 4th 2013 at 8:46 AM
Ben Strijker
Geus I have more luck as soon as I start the quest to find a egg 4-6 quick wacks later I have an egg.

(That sounds wrong if you have a dirty mind like me)

So far I have found only different kinds of eggs.
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 5:05 PM
Erin Sayers
I guess I have had some luck too always in flux. I am working on pet 5 now. have had some repeats that I turned back but so far always found another egg. Some days it was harder than others though.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 5:32 PM
Last Edited February 6th 2013 at 5:32 PM
Raymond
Erin, did you buy any Pets, when you say 5 you are not counting your prior Holiday Event Pets right? I just completed my 3'rd and its been 14 days so I've been doing pretty good at those Energy intensive Quests (well a few are easy as cake), and considering I lost 2 days on rejecting 2 Eggs it's even better, so I think at most people could have 4 (at most and possibly only actually 3 and halfway through the 4'th) completely randomly found, hatched and raised Pets.
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 5:43 PM
Nicola Pozzetto
tomorrow my 9th pet is ready! rejected only once
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 5:43 PM
Nicola Pozzetto
and never buyed a single one
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 6:17 PM
Raymond
Not possible, even if you are counting the 3 Holiday Pets, especially if 'and never buyed a single one' is true.
Even if you complete every quest the instant you start it then the fastest is 100 hours per Pet. And Pets have only existed for 14 days and 1 hour. So at most, like I previously said, unless one buys an Egg, or buys its Hatching or buys its raising, at most people can only have 4+3 Pets right now, and that's probably more like 3+3 as I also previously said. All my quests to hatch and raise a pet have been completed within a half hour of my starting them because I have always had full Energy and full Mana and all 25 small Energy Packs and a few large Energy Packs, and my plants worth 400 always ready and a few BW token packs of Energy and so on. My only lost time was 2 days of rejecting duplicate 'bogus' Eggs.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th 2013 at 6:43 PM
Raymond
Oh, I am forgetting that we had to build our stables. I forget if that took me a while to do, perhaps 2 days because I was also getting lumber for something else. But a bug had my lumber found in one day go to 2 different quests, so perhaps only 1 day to build the stables. Even so, that is 20% of one whole Pet worth of time.
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 7:24 AM
Nicola Pozzetto
http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/1287666826226.png
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 2:10 PM
David Davison
Raymond, it wouldn't be impossible. They'd have just had to purchase the opportunity to do pet tasks faster, and used a lot of energy replenishing.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 2:13 PM
Raymond
she said she didn't purchase anything, so it is impossible because its impossible to have more then 4 right now without buying the eggs or buying your way through the 6 quests to hatch and raise it.
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 7:55 PM
Last Edited February 7th 2013 at 7:56 PM
David Davison
All she said was she didn't buy a single pet, not that she didn't purchase anything.
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 8:18 PM
Lesley Sirianni
Oh brother...............it never ends
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 11:24 AM
Last Edited February 9th 2013 at 11:36 AM
Luca D'Agostini
Why do you refer to Nicola as "she"? Nicola is a MALE name in Italy. I suppose he's italian like me because of his last name... (dico bene, Nicola?)
After all there is also a guy in the photo...
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 12:22 PM
Last Edited February 9th 2013 at 12:22 PM
Nicola Pozzetto
Si Luca ma non glielo spiegare a Mr. so tutto io
;D
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 5:54 PM
Ruth Orozco
Nicola's achievements say he hatched and raised 4/6 companions...obviously he's just trying to pull someone's chain...don't be so quick to fall for it, Raymond.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 9th 2013 at 5:58 PM
Ruth Orozco
Or he's possibly mistaking the leveling up process with the number of companions. The companions achievement only goes up to 6; the leveling up goes to 10.