Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Am I the only one?
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2013 at 9:29 AM
Angele Malo
I hate the trinkets! Well I like what they do but don't like how you have to choose which are going to be active. Would be nice to just buy the trinket and it gets added on to what you already have. I just created the mana +8 trinket and have no room for it so I had to remove the one I had for the mixed mana/power since I find mana more beneficial.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2013 at 6:17 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
It can be frustrating to not be able to load yourself up with trinkets, but strategically equipping items is a standard RPG function - in fact some people would even say that it's essential to gameplay. We certainly feel that strategic trinket equipping is a big part of BW2 and gives each player a way of customizing their gameplay experience! Without limited equipment space, it just wouldn't be the same game.

tl;dr: It's unlikely this feature is going to change. Sorry, Angele!
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2013 at 8:24 PM
Angele Malo
I don't want it to be removed, I think bw1 has this that when you buy a trinket thing it upgrades, hmmmm maybe I'm not explaining it right.
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2013 at 5:18 AM
Dave Stone
I think what Angele mean's is, She would prefer all trinket's to be like the Energy regeneration trinket's. They are fixed and all you can do is upgrade them.
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2013 at 7:08 AM
Marleen Larik
The point of the trinkets is that you HAVE to choose the right trinket combination for the occasion, making BW2 a tiny little bit more tactical than just pressing "quick whack" a lot.

If we just upgraded our trinkets, every player would inevitably use the same set.

There is not a lot of decisions that a player can make in BW2 already, if we remove the last few "annoyances" it would be just... boring.