Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Possible ideas for Bushwhacker 2
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 8:26 PM
Russel Denton
ok, i have come up with a few ideas i would like to know what people think

- We had a event for 4th of July last year ( or something celebrating the USA ) , so i know its a bit late but how about we have an event for the Aussies, Australia Day and you get a pet koala as a final prize, now i realise there are other countrys too but im sure the Australian players would like this

- The developers to start banning people for using bad language or negative hurtful comments if there is any happen that is

- Putting pets in zones to catch ( i know the latest update has all that but this is extra)

- this is like my first suggestion but an extension to it we have a event to remember fallen soldiers in WW1 and WW11

hope youlike the ideas
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 24th 2013 at 5:48 PM
DestKitteh
I agree with the first & fourth idea. As an Aussie, it kind of sucks when there is only Canada & USA events.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2013 at 6:55 AM
Angele Malo
Ooooh I like the fallen soldier idea, so many are forgetting what they've done
also like the idea of having celebrations for other countries too, I'm Canadian and knew they had the 4th of July thing but didn't know they had anything for Canadians.....weird since I think the Dev's are in BC.....
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2013 at 7:17 AM
Dave Stone
I'd like to see an event for the fallen in both World War's.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2013 at 8:12 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
We had a combined event for both Canada Day and Independence Day last year, Angele.

Thanks for the suggestions of new holiday events - next time we're digging for ideas we'll be sure to consider our fans from down under. (Although you guys have a serious lack of proprietary holidays. I do love Anzac biscuits...)
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2013 at 6:40 PM
Russel Denton
No offence to americans but Australia does not have a holiday for every dead president or political person. We have only Australia Day - 26th January,Anzac day, and rememberance day , and the Queens Birthday . thats all the holidays w ehave really that matter
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2013 at 8:41 AM
Angele Malo
:)