Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Pineapple issue...
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 4:48 AM
Last Edited January 23rd 2013 at 4:52 AM
Luca D'Agostini
I have 8 plots on my house but now I can can use only 7 of them because of a pineapple stuck in a plot. It's ready for being harvested (it says "Click to Harvest") but when I click it my character don't even move to harvest it. It sometimes happens that a crop desappears without leaving trace but remaining stuck in there (preventing me to plant anything else in that plot) is very annoying.
I tried to move that plot in another zone (at first I was thinking my character wasn't able to reach it for some reason), to exit my house and re-enter later, to restart the game, the browser and even the pc but nothing changed... that /%$"@?£ pineapple is still stuck in there. Now I've moved it in a corner, maybe people will not waste helps on it (also, everytime I see it rage devours me, expecially if I think that plot costed me 5500 golds).

EDIT: I play BW2 on Armor Games and my nick is Looka86. If someone (maybe a developer) can help me "unlocking" that pineapple or resetting the plot I would be thankful.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 9:49 AM
DestKitteh
Your best bet would be to file a support ticket directly with the devs. There is a "sticky" thread that says how to.
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 10:49 AM
Luca D'Agostini
It would be the best bet if I played BW2 on Facebook but (like I said before) I play that on Armor Games.
Thank you anyway. ;)
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 10:51 AM
Mark Bavis (CNE Dev)
Hi Luca, there was indeed a bug with harvesting certain plots yesterday, but if you refresh your game you should be able to harvest that pineapple now.
189 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 11:46 AM
Luca D'Agostini
Yeah, I saw that. Thanks a lot ;)
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 1:50 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Luca just so you know for the future, you can submit a ticket on Armor Games by hitting the question mark to the right of the game chat, which will open the help function!