Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Max out Energy
Lvl 430 "Professional Bush Whacker"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 22nd 2013 at 11:20 PM
Michelle Jones
so I am waiting for the next major update and have been stock piling energy, now it says I am maxed out, just wondering what the max out is set at, I am at level 99. hope it is at least a few thousand above current level, I save it sometimes when I harvest and can't play much that day too, and save till the next day.
Lvl 102 "Santa Wannabe"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 12:02 AM
Peter Zammit
If you hover over the energy bar it states you can only accumulate 10x your max energy. Sucks :(
Lvl 420 "Needs More Energy!"
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 5:29 AM
Last Edited January 23rd 2013 at 5:30 AM
Jennifer Mitchell
This is the first time I have saved my energy but I wish I had never started I'm at level 99 and someone on the boards made it sound a good idea, once I started I had to continue but I wish I hadn't I did it because I thought we were due for an update and I wouldn't be doing it for long now feel worse off you lose your daily energy and now there's a max out I've had to sit and use all my stock pile otherwise I will lose my friend energy and what I get from planting. Never mind you learn by your mistakes.
Lvl 430 "Professional Bush Whacker"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 8:13 AM
Michelle Jones
yeah that does suck, this is the first time I save it for so long, got bored with the flux, I hope the new update comes soon.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 1:45 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
We have instituted a cap of 10 times your base energy for all earned energy, to avoid people blowing through our next major update and/or event in a day. You can however sit on your current hoard until the next update if you absolutely want to, because we didn't take away any of that energy people had earned while hoarding was allowed.

If you purchase energy drinks, however, you can overfill your energy as much as you wish!

We know level 99's are a bit frustrated right now, but the pet update is well worth spending energy on (trinkets that level up, how can you lose?), and we'll have something else out ASAP!
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 2:47 PM
Angele Malo
I am glad there wasn't a level upgrade (for now), just hit 49 :D :D woohoo and would like a chance to try this flux thing people have mentioned.....
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 3:10 PM
Last Edited January 23rd 2013 at 3:11 PM
Raymond
You have a long way, but good luck. To get to the flux you have to have everything else completed. I don't think the 20 secret zones matter and the 6 Nates quests (but these might as these might be needed to advance to the next area).
I got to the last zone right at about Level 98. I have done all secret areas and Nates up to this last zone and am currently working on the 4 squares of this zone and the 1 secret area here and the 3 squares for the Nates quest and am currently at Max. Took me about 180 days to get here. Think it will be 3 more days to complete this and get into the Flux.
By not doing the secret areas you might get here around level 90-95.
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 6:42 PM
Bill Beard
The secret zones and sidequests are entirely optional to enter the Flux as without looking for them or using the info on the wiki, it is easy to miss them unless you're actively looking for them.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2013 at 6:43 PM
Joe Gosselin
well, for reaching the flux you only need to finish the main areas (although if you finish the eastern swamp, the western swamp is not required and vice-versa). The secret zones and Nate adventures, town constructions don't have any impact for reaching the flux.