Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
OMG!!! what is going on?
Lvl 204 "Loves The Developers"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2013 at 6:53 PM
Angela Salazar
i logged on a couple days ago and my daily log in bonus is back to day one. i thought it was a glitch but it DID go back to day one. now im on day 7. what is up with this? i have not missed a day playing this game so can someone tell me what is going on?
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2013 at 7:13 PM
Angele Malo
this hasn't happened to me, could just be a glitch but maybe a support ticket
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2013 at 3:50 AM
DestKitteh
Even if you did miss a game, I don't think it resets back to day 1. I have missed days before.

Submit a support ticket, that is definitely your best option. There's a thread on how to do that up the top of the general discussion forum.
Lvl 204 "Loves The Developers"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2013 at 8:29 AM
Angela Salazar
yea i will because its just like i just now started the game. im up to day 10 and this is just plain crappy.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2013 at 9:00 AM
Last Edited January 15th 2013 at 9:01 AM
Raymond
If you miss a day, your loyalty gets reset. Perhaps to day 1, I can't remember. I never miss a day. And you actually have somewhat more then a 24 hour period to play for it to count, I think almost to 48 hours is considered the next day.
But if you miss a day nothing real important is lost. It's not as if this is he game Egg Drop by these Developers where there is an achievement for consecutive days played in a row and one gets it for a full year.
Here in this game in your profile it tells you Unique Days Played 172, my info, and if you knew when you actually started you might see that you actually missed a day somewhere.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2013 at 9:23 AM
Jean Davis
Mine reset to Day 1, and I haven't missed any in awhile - since Nov. when I didn't have a puter or access.
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 22nd 2013 at 8:21 PM
Norma Thompson
you have to log in once in 'their' day ... which may mean that you played 'yesterday' for you and 'today' for you ... but if you did early morning yesterday and late evening today you may have missed a 'day' in their days

If you miss a day the loyalty goes back to day 1, but it doesn't really matter in the long run, as it cycles every 7 days, so you would just go from the middle of a week back to the start