Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
A few things that could be better about the game...
Lvl 277 "Needs More Energy!"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2012 at 1:12 PM
Lanna
I play this game daily, and I decided to voice my opinion about what could be better. For 1, The time it takes to build up energy. It takes over 11 hours for me to have a full energy bar and then it's used up in about 10 min. And planting helps, but that takes 24 hours if you go with the one that gives the most energy.
2, When fishing for energy, you get junk. Alright, fine, I understand that when fishing in real life you don't always get a fish or whatever, but junk comes up way to much for fishing to even be really worth while. Not to mention the 3 energy fish that you get when using the best bait.
3, Getting rid of the limits on the friend helps would be great!! Friend energy packs are a great feature, just wish there wasn't a limit of 25 per day.

I enjoy playing the game, it just could be better if energy wasn't so hard to come by.
Lvl 440 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2012 at 6:56 AM
Sarah Bye
Trisha

My energy bar fills in about 9 hours. Are you sure you have all the energy regenerating and energy per tick trinkets??
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2012 at 1:50 PM
Angele Malo
I agree with 2 & 3 but as for 1, if they made it easy to come by for energy people would reach max real fast and the devs would have a hard time keeping up with updates. all you can do is make sure you have all the trinkets updated