Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
fishing issues
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2012 at 9:16 PM
Angele Malo
I like fishing to get the last of the points to level up but I've noticed lately that its messed up. I was just fishing and bought 4 different lures, 2 energy ones and 2 gold ones, I'm level 21. With the more expensive lure for energy I got 4 energy total, and when I used the lowest gold lure I got 8 energy...yes I know its random but seems weird. Anyways my issue is that I will catch a fish and either it will seem like it added the energy but doesn't or it will say energy full even though I am nowhere near full. Is this happening to anyone else?
Lvl 370 "Revolutionary"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2013 at 7:28 PM
TommyRipz
Yes, me too! most people probaly don't notice, but I am also sure that at some points it took energy AWAY, is this just artifical and sort itself out after a refresh or a genuine issue?
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2013 at 8:08 PM
Angele Malo
I'm hoping its just a glitch and sorts itself out after a refresh
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 3:22 AM
Ben Strijker
I have the "energy is full" notice too while it was not full at all.

It did add the energy normaly I did make a notice of it somewere. but it has no haste since it works normaly.
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2013 at 9:32 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
The "energy full" notice is a display error, if you go to whack a bush all of the energy you've fished up should appear in your energy bar.

As to the bait turning out strange results, please let us know if this persists, and we'll keep an eye out for it on our end too.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2013 at 8:07 PM
Angele Malo
still having issues with the fishing and not getting my energy, I had 93 energy, got a tick of 4 giving me 97, fished up 2 energy and now have 95, so I refreshed the game hoping its a glitch and sure enough my energy was still 95 once loaded
:(
Lvl 109 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
510 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 14th 2013 at 5:58 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
Angele - if the problem's persisting even after you've whacked a bush, then submit a support ticket describing it in as much detail as possible so we can see if the system is responding properly.
Lvl 281 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2013 at 11:39 AM
Angele Malo
ok I didn't notice if I got the energy once I whacked, I'll keep an eye on that thanks :)