Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Reverse Santa
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2012 at 6:09 AM
Vlady Fireye
Hi bushwhackers. Can someone tell me how to steal something from the cluttered house ? I'm stucked:(
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2012 at 6:22 AM
Raymond
Right here in these forums there is a long multi page thread ceremoniously named about this Event that was started when this event was started. I think it's the very first thread one sees when they open up these forums. I think it was even used to announce the existence of the event. Within that thread, and possibly within a few others too, there are at least 3 or 4 people who asked the question without even reading any prior comments within that very thread. It's been answered right in that very thread several times and in some others too. And even other things that you might not know have also been answered.
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2012 at 11:19 AM
Denise C Steil
look for the lava lamp. (isn't that the short answer)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2012 at 11:28 AM
Raymond
I like long verbose answers where I tell them how to find the already existing answer to their question.
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2012 at 11:30 AM
Denise C Steil
(looking for the like button)
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2012 at 9:02 PM
Ruth Orozco
love it, Raymond...never change!! ;->
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2012 at 10:19 PM
deblev53
Hi Vlady. I don't mind answering things I've completed. If you haven't got it yet, when delivering a gift for Santa just click on the lava lamp. You have now nicked it. :)
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2012 at 1:36 AM
Vlady Fireye
ok thx
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2012 at 1:36 AM
Vlady Fireye
and sry for posting here
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2012 at 9:06 AM
Raymond
no need to be sorry. this is the place to ask questions. some questions are asked many times so its always a good idea to scan the titles of topics, especially holiday event all encompassing many paged ones, and read a few of them before asking.
your question was buried in that big one so asking it separately was the way to go, I just liked pointing out where I had seen it.
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 11:49 AM
Lesley Sirianni
If it annoys you so much to answer questions that have already been posted, just let someone else do it..............We don't all get a chance to read through the posts one at a time. Thanks!
Lvl 207 "Dispenser of Justice!"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 8:22 PM
Last Edited December 27th 2012 at 1:14 AM
Jennifer Chang
Lesley, please try not to let Raymond bother you. He's notorious on the boards for his rudeness which is why a lot of folks just ignore him.
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 11:27 AM
Lesley Sirianni
I know Jennifer, but geeze........it's the Christmas season, and not everyone is aware of his "unique" personality,,,,,,,,,,,,happy New Years Jennifer.