Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Expert Elf Helper.
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 11:03 PM
Louise Sirot
where do i find the "deliver a present dressed as santa and the steal something from someones house, , where do i look for this??
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 11:37 PM
Ruth Orozco
to deliver a present dressed as santa, you must buy the santa hat and cape, available from the storekeeper in santa's house, then just deliver a present the next time it's available. To steal something from someone's house, take the lava lamp from the "cluttered house". Have fun!
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 12:16 AM
Xyphir Ooi
I did read the thread, but I was wondering if there were any other ways to figure it out as I found the counting a little beyond me (on netbook and screen is TINY!) But as soon as I get back on main pc, it should be easier.
Thanks for help :)
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 6:17 AM
Bill Beard
After you have 55 presents out, the elf will say something about having to put the rest in the warehouse or storeroom. When you see that, you've done more than enough.
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 2:11 PM
Xyphir Ooi
Oh, that's brilliant! Thanks Bill.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 3:43 PM
deblev53
That IS great, but I wonder why I just got the gift box in the quest box saying I was done whichever elf I was working on. Seems a few people never even got that and they were sure they were done. Must be a mischievous elf at work, LoL. Happy New Year all! :)
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 5:46 PM
Ruth Orozco
It's weird...my elf present quest is done and three of the elves have told me they're out of room, etc. But the fourth (on the far left) just keeps making presents and the pile remains the same size...seems he has unlimited space? Hmmm...
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 5:57 PM
Raymond
Due to the nice symmetry of a pile with 1 on top of 2x2 on top of 3x3 on top of 4x4 on top of 5x5 it appears that the Developers have not programmed the displaying of more.
But you seem to be wrong. I have given each, not just one, of my elfs dozens more extra over the necessary 50. And I've been giving my far right hand one all my extras since the other day.
They all have unlimited space.
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 6:10 PM
Louise Sirot
thankyou Ruth for the reply, as long as i get the messy house tomorrow i should be finished, Do you know if there is anything to do on the ice rink?
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 6:17 PM
Louise Sirot
shoot, I didn't change into my Santa outfit fast enough and did not get my title, for the Dressed as Santa, don't think I will get the chance to get Both houses done within the time frame, now :(