Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Reindeer & perfect Christmas tree
17 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 3:13 PM
Robert Kelly
My question is about finding the reindeer and the perfect Christmas tree. I have tried whacking bushes outside the event area and neither of these things have shown up yet. So where should I whack bushes to find these two quest items?
Lvl 207 "Dispenser of Justice!"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 3:27 PM
Jennifer Chang
Hi Robert. The reindeer showed up after I whacked a bunch of bushes (outside of the event arena). The trees did as well, though my first one appeared in the snowball fight area in the holiday area while I was doing that challenge. The trees look like they could belong to the regular scenery so try clicking any trees as you whack your normal bushes.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 4:02 PM
DestKitteh
Like Jennifer said.

Each item is a individual item, they show up after whacking an amount of bushes.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 4:14 PM
Raymond
but not a set amount of bushes, just a very large amount of bushes, like at least 6 or 7 or even more quick whacks.
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2012 at 5:57 PM
MT
The number of whacks between trees goes up between each one.. I won't spoil and say how many trees or whacks, but persevere, hero!
You can tell the whackable trees because an energy bolt with the cost will appear when you hover your mouse over them.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 1:54 PM
Jean Davis
I have the reindeer girl showing a yellow ! above her head, but when I talk to her all she says is she grew up around reindeer...with the comment "Cool!".
Lvl 207 "Dispenser of Justice!"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 4:01 PM
Jennifer Chang
Hi Jean,

It's just a cool down period as the repeatable quests are available every 20 hours. When it's ready again she'll give you a different response and ask you to find the reindeer. :)