Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Sticky topic at top of "Add Me" forum?

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2011 at 10:01 AM
Melody October May
Devs, can you put a sticky topic at the top of the "Add Me" forum, suggesting to all posters that they include their FB page url in their "add me" requests?

579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2011 at 12:49 PM
Ruth Orozco
Great idea!!

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2011 at 9:45 PM
Bob Woods
I really wish they would, with exact directions on how the folks can find the url. It amazes me how many folks haven't the faintest clue as to what that is, let alone how to find it.

579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2011 at 10:35 AM
Ruth Orozco
They should just ask their 9 year old kids!! They're better at computer than most adults!! ;->

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2011 at 10:53 AM
Melody October May
LOL - that cracked me up, Ruth. But I have to admit - if I was totally lost, I'd call my gamer son first, then the 10-year-old across the street second.

The 10-year-old is the one I've asked to open the childproof aspirin bottles for me.

741 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2011 at 6:48 PM
Nate Dauer
Most of them wouldn't read it... probably.

579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2011 at 5:35 PM
Ruth Orozco
Maybe they could title it "Please read before posting 'add me' requests" or something...

123 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2011 at 6:58 PM
Theana Elizabeth Dalton
sounds like a good idea other wize no one can add each other

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2011 at 6:59 PM
Raymond
Or get rid of the 'add me' section and have only one topic there pointing everyone to the Game Wall, which is in Facebook, and which therefore has facebook ID's for everyone, and even clickable links directly to anyone who posts there where you can send a message, or send a friend request, or get their ID to possibly look at their Bushwhacker Stats...

http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=10150142382830591&sk=wall&filter=1

And perhaps have a 'top' message there stating that ONLY add me type requests go there and all help questions go to the forums...

or do nothing and anyone wanting people to add them will just be disappointed that they don't know that they CAN make it easier for people...