Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
requesting energy packs, from "active" friends
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 5:07 PM
Last Edited December 5th 2012 at 5:19 PM
Troy Rogers
first off id like to state that I'm playing this game on Kongregate not facebook, incase that makes a difference

well I have met a lot of friends playing bushwacker 2, about 100+, and not all of them still play bushwhacker 2, the problem is when i go to request for energy packs there are 2 options, 1 is "all friends" 2 is "game friends" which are people who already have an acc in bush whacker 2, the problem is i only have 49 requests i can make out of the 100+ people, and i don't know who of the 100+ still plays, i usually just ask the first 49 people on the list omitting some people i KNOW don't play the game, but im still left with quite a few people i ask energy packs from who probably aren't even getting my request and therefore sending me energy packs when they log in

PROPOSAL/SUGGESTION

make a "active friends" tab which only shows people who played in the last X days so you will know they are more likely to send energy packs and help with stuff
Post by Troy Rogers deleted December 5th 2012 at 5:15 PM
Post by Troy Rogers deleted December 5th 2012 at 5:19 PM
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2012 at 6:40 PM
Troy Rogers
do the developers at DJarts read/reply to these threads? or is this only a community of players discussion?
Lvl 130 "Dispenser of Justice!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2012 at 11:23 AM
Althalus
I would like this added as well.