Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Nates slidey adventure
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 1st 2013 at 9:27 PM
Lesley Sirianni
Well I finished the quest, but what a nightmare. I accidently got back to the first icefield and had to do ALL of them again........good news is that I clicked on the lever when I was close to Nate and got taken to him without figuring the last one.....yay
Lvl 192 "Part-time Farmer"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 2:49 AM
Frau Wunderbar
Thank you Sara Wiger - I got it :)
Lvl 211 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 12:51 PM
Lisa Groves
If you read all the posts you get it. Field 3 & 4:

Ice Patch 3 Upper

Go to upper ice patch. You're going to go up directly into the first pole. Where the left-most pillar circle is.

Left...Down...Right...Up...Right....Down....Left...Down....Right...Up....Left...Down.... and Right to the switch. Hit the switch and the upper pillars appear to allow you into the lower patch.

Lower Ice Patch
Turn right and middle switches on
DO NOT FLIP THE LEFT SWITCH OR YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

Go down onto the lower ice patch. You'll hit the red pole.
Left...Down...Left...Down....Right...Up....Left...Down...Right...Up...Left...Down....Right....Down...Right...Down...Left....Up...Left...Down....Left....Down....Left....Up....Right....Down....Left....Down....Right....Down.... and FINALLY left to get to Nate! Whew...
Lvl 186 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2013 at 8:12 PM
Janine Flanders
Thank you Lisa. :)
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2013 at 11:29 AM
Stampedelady
please I have no red pole??
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2013 at 5:58 AM
Chrissie Woodland
Im still confused, how do I get onto the last field?
Lvl 400 "Honorary Leprechaun"
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2013 at 10:38 AM
Veda Funk
Chrissie; if you read the post above by Lisa Groves; she explains it really well. Hope that helps
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 4:56 AM
Bobbi-Jo Nash
i did what lisa said and it doesnt work...i went through the directions quite a few times.....it seems like im missing the pillar on the right side...it didnt come up :S my middle and right swtched are turned right and the other switch i turned on...nothing is working.....when i click on up the last time...it takes me straight to the top
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2013 at 5:09 AM
Bobbi-Jo Nash
never mind...there were a few extra moves i had to make at the end of lisas directions and finally got to where i was suppose to be...

THERE ARE ABOUT 4-5 (cant quite remember how many) moves needed to get from where lisa ended......her directions led me to the top.....but there are more moves after...i just didnt write them out sorry